Your Titan Poker account cannot be retracked to PokerStrategy

• Timson
      Timson
      Bronze
      hi

I got this message on my profile :

Your Titan Poker account cannot be retracked to PokerStrategy

What does this mean?

I did have a Titan account before I registered with PS, is there anything I can do to link it afterwards ?

kind regards
      Tim
  • 6 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Timson!

As this message says: In your case it is unfortunately not possible to link it afterwards. But you can open accounts on Party Poker, Full Tilt Poker and Interpoker via PokerStrategy.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • Timson
      Timson
      Bronze
      hey, thanks for the quick reply :)

I have another question though

IIRC, I opened about a year ago a FullTilt account just to check on there freerolls, maybe entered 1 or 2, but I'm sure I didn't make any deposits nor withdrawals there.

Can I still link my FT account to PS or is that impossible too?

kind regards
      Tim
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Timson!

If you didn't register at the Cashier yet you should be able to open a new account. Maybe it is also possible to retrack your current account to PokerStrategy. In that case please contact the Full Tilt Poker support team.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • Timson
      Timson
      Bronze
      allright, thanks again :)
    • Ariman
      Ariman
      Bronze
      Hi

I got message in my profile that my Titan poker account has been retracked to PokerStrategy, but on my home page it still writes "get 200% up to $600 bonus!" and i dont get any new pokerstrategy points when i play on Titan.
      Is there some problem with my account or i just dont earn enough titan points to get PS points?

Thanks for reply
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      With the next update you should receive your Titanpoints. If this is not the case please conteact our support via ticket system. (Can be fiound at the help.)