A heap of firsts!

• Fagin
      Last night I closed down 888 after my usual session and for the first time ever my closing balance was over $1000 !!!!!

That is a major first for me. There were times I felt I would never get over $800 and in just 2 days of adding some NL50 tables I am able to pass that barrier and also the $1000 barrier too.

I see this morning that my strategy points for the last few days have finally been updated and on the 3rd Feb for the first time ever I got over 200 SP in a single day !!!

And just to top everything else off nicely I am now a Platinum ranked member of PS for the first time ever !!

This of course is also my first post as a Platinum member too !
  • 4 replies
    • Waiboy
      Let me be first to congratulate you!

Nice work - keep fighting the good fight. :s_cool:
    • Schnitzelfisch
      I'll be the first mod to congratulate you ;) .

Congratulations, keep up the good work and enjoy your money :) .
    • s1ndr0me
      congrats on all those firsts.

I've some firsts this month too... feel great doesnt it :-)

keep going and keep the roll growing

• Fagin
      Thanks for all the congrats folks - my success is largely thanks to PS for giving me a second $50 starting capital and to my following the guidelines that PS give on the site (paticularly regarding BRM).

@S1n yes all those firsts feel great.

I am now adding a second - I am spending the weekend at Dusk Till Dawn in Nottingham with some friends playing the £80k guaranteed Deepstack. This is my second time playing this monthly event (I finished 11th last time cashing for £1100).