Daytime and Nightime ranges

• richard1817
      richard1817
      Bronze
      It's just something that occured to me but my calling ranges in the day are alot tighter because of the regs. Where as at night they are looser so I can snap up all the fish. I am more inclined to push looser in the day because of the regs tight calling ranges but at night my push ranges are tighter because fish call off too light.

So in the day I am like a killershark snapping the occasion fish and shark. At night I am a whale with my mouth wide open.

Thought this is quite an important strategy topic because changing our play to the time of day can be quite profitable.

Obviously if you identify loads of sharks at your table at night you adapat back. But on a general note the time of day does seem important to me.
  • 1 reply
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      Yes have noticed it as well. Opposite for me due to the fact that it is morning here when its night/late night in europe and america. Play is much looser in the morning for me and I get a better return (as well as more bad beats).

Great for the weekends as i can play refreshed in the morning. not so good during the week when i play at night - against regulars that are fresh.

edited - fixing shocking grammar