This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

merit points

• 9 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi stefko,

Not sure about merit points, but

$1 Rake = 4x StrategyPoints

Number of merit points per rake should be on the bet365 website somewhere. Sorry I don't play there myself.

Hope this helps,

Bart
    • s1m0nmp
      s1m0nmp
      Global
      I had this same question...
      Merit Points are irrelevant to that, rather the amount of $ YOU HAVE PAYED AS RAKE... that means only the money they take exactly from you... those 5% from your WINNINGS...
      that means if you play and a pot is $100. they take about 5% from the pot which is $5... now if you don't win the pot you get 0 Strategy Points although you have invested in the pot and have received Merit Points, the raked money is not taken from you (your winning) so therefore 0 SP... on the other hand if you have won that hand you would get $5 x 4 = 20 SP...
      I hope this was helpfull
    • liza111
      liza111
      Bronze
      Does anyone else think that this alternative reward system by bet365 is kinda lame, because in a month and half i made 72€ rake, so if I get some good rakeback like 40-50% thats 36€, but i only got around 1500 merit points so i need 700 more just to get lousy 10€ :rolleyes:

EDIT: hah I haven't even noticed that the VIP club is paying out in dollars, now thats even less like 7€ ...
    • s1m0nmp
      s1m0nmp
      Global
      +1
      actually more than lame
    • doomsd
      doomsd
      Gold
      maybe try to get more points with 10k points you can buy 100+9 token but even that it is small cashback;p
    • doomsd
      doomsd
      Gold
      so if you play sng you need to rake 700 dollaras for that token;p
    • Ashleyheaton
      Ashleyheaton
      Bronze
      ]This is how you earn merit points at bet365.

http://poker.bet365.com/extra/en/vip-scheme/play-and-earn/
    • joseferraz
      joseferraz
      Bronze
      the reward system sucks, but if u accummulate the others promotions well then its kinda ok but still very low if u are aiming for a 30% rakeback like many other site, i for one will be moving pretty soon to some other place with better rewards so i can build up my br
    • Ashleyheaton
      Ashleyheaton
      Bronze
      I see what your saying l didn't notice all the other promotions like rake free fridays and i have noticed you get double merit points in beat the pro or something so l do think they're taking a step in the right direction. l do like the iPoker network as there are so many gaming companys that use it so it means more fish.