merit points

• 9 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi stefko,

Not sure about merit points, but

$1 Rake = 4x StrategyPoints

Number of merit points per rake should be on the bet365 website somewhere. Sorry I don't play there myself.

Hope this helps,

Bart
    • s1m0nmp
      s1m0nmp
      Global
      I had this same question...
      Merit Points are irrelevant to that, rather the amount of $ YOU HAVE PAYED AS RAKE... that means only the money they take exactly from you... those 5% from your WINNINGS...
      that means if you play and a pot is $100. they take about 5% from the pot which is $5... now if you don't win the pot you get 0 Strategy Points although you have invested in the pot and have received Merit Points, the raked money is not taken from you (your winning) so therefore 0 SP... on the other hand if you have won that hand you would get $5 x 4 = 20 SP...
      I hope this was helpfull
    • liza111
      liza111
      Bronze
      Does anyone else think that this alternative reward system by bet365 is kinda lame, because in a month and half i made 72€ rake, so if I get some good rakeback like 40-50% thats 36€, but i only got around 1500 merit points so i need 700 more just to get lousy 10€ :rolleyes:

EDIT: hah I haven't even noticed that the VIP club is paying out in dollars, now thats even less like 7€ ...
    • s1m0nmp
      s1m0nmp
      Global
      +1
      actually more than lame
    • doomsd
      doomsd
      Bronze
      maybe try to get more points with 10k points you can buy 100+9 token but even that it is small cashback;p
    • doomsd
      doomsd
      Bronze
      so if you play sng you need to rake 700 dollaras for that token;p
    • Ashleyheaton
      Ashleyheaton
      Bronze
      ]This is how you earn merit points at bet365.

http://poker.bet365.com/extra/en/vip-scheme/play-and-earn/
    • joseferraz
      joseferraz
      Bronze
      the reward system sucks, but if u accummulate the others promotions well then its kinda ok but still very low if u are aiming for a 30% rakeback like many other site, i for one will be moving pretty soon to some other place with better rewards so i can build up my br
    • Ashleyheaton
      Ashleyheaton
      Bronze
      I see what your saying l didn't notice all the other promotions like rake free fridays and i have noticed you get double merit points in beat the pro or something so l do think they're taking a step in the right direction. l do like the iPoker network as there are so many gaming companys that use it so it means more fish.