$5.85
      BB:
      $14.03
      MP2:
      $10.79
      MP3:
      $10.57

Preflop: Hero is BU with K, K.
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.20, SB raises to $0.35, BB folds, Hero raises to $0.55, SB calls $0.20.

Flop: ($1.15) T, J, K (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.30, SB calls $0.30.

Turn: ($1.75) Q (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.40, SB raises to $5.00, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.15.

I know I underbet the 4bet preflop, but I just wanted to entice the guy in to the pot, because he was quite the fish and I guess I also underbet the flop now reviewing the hand. Played 70% of hands, raised about 20% over a 140 hand sample, so I had him labeled as "TARGET".

But the question is.... What do I do on the turn?

God d... I misplayed my moster hand AGAIN gah! Such a stupid play by me. So many underbets >__<
      I guess I was afraid of the flop.
  • 2 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      First - bigger raise preflop - about $1
      Second - Basing on how you played it you should bet about $0,9 on the flop 0 there are a lot of draws and you don't want anyone to be drawing here.
      Third - there are to ways to play on the turn - bet/fold or bet/push. You should bet about $1,3 and you may fold to a big raise. You still have 10 outs to beat any straight/flush.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

The fact that he is a huge fish mostly means if he likes his hand he'll continue with it, whether you make it $0.2 more or $0.7 more, so don't fall into the trap of underbetting your strong hands against players like him.

Originally posted by kymupa
      First - bigger raise preflop - about $1
      Second - Basing on how you played it you should bet about $0,9 on the flop 0 there are a lot of draws and you don't want anyone to be drawing here.
      Third - there are to ways to play on the turn - bet/fold or bet/push. You should bet about $1,3 and you may fold to a big raise. You still have 10 outs to beat any straight/flush.
      Agreed on First and Second. Third is mostly irrelevant, if you don't screw up the first two streets you won't get into that situation again.

Hope it helps.