This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

delete

• 14 replies
    • pablomeza
      pablomeza
      Bronze
      Good luck with the challenge Irooz, I was planning on doing something along these line but NLHE instad of PLO. What limit will you be playing at? Will you move up and down maybe?
    • Irooz
      Irooz
      Bronze
    • richard1817
      richard1817
      Bronze
      play on fulltilt? I will give you a game I diversify in PLHUSNG's as well. Not for profit more for fun I am a big :f_p:
    • sliverika
      sliverika
      Bronze
      haha, remember PLO is super swingy, especially heads up. playing $11.25 you must have a decent bankroll... a tad surprised you're not gold already

good luck !
    • Irooz
      Irooz
      Bronze
    • pablomeza
      pablomeza
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Irooz
      Hey Pablo, thanks :f_biggrin:

I'll be playing $6.25s & $11.50s but limits arn't so important for this challenge, I just want to get back into the games and turn up the volume for now. Ofc i'll move up and down, hopefully I will not need to move down but if I have to I will :f_p:

GL if you decide to do something similar and let me know if you start a blog, i'll come along for the ride.
      Np, those limits seem nice, are they Turbo? I can only dream of such limits lol I'm stuck in the $2.15's trying to beat the rake since I keep sucking at SnG's, SSS AND BSS but I've somehow managed to stay in the green with HU so figured I'd give those a final run. I don't think I'll start a blog cause I won't be posting interesting hands as no PokerTracker/HoldemManager but I'll definately be following yours!

I did start today though and played only 14, some took longer than I thought, specially because I joined a deep one by mistake and deep + nonturbo isn't fun at all :s_confused: . I cashed in 10 of those though so it was a nice ROI I guess :) .

Anyways good luck with this!
    • Irooz
      Irooz
      Bronze
    • pablomeza
      pablomeza
      Bronze
      Hey Irooz, did you start yet? I've played 33 SnG's so far cause of school and other stuff, but managing a 67 win% on them which is nice. My BR is looming $500 so I will hopefully be moving up soon and unless the level is very different I'll manage despite having only played very few $2.15's. Let us know how you're doing!
    • Irooz
      Irooz
      Bronze
    • Pincell
      Pincell
      Bronze
      PLAY slacker :f_cool:
    • Irooz
      Irooz
      Bronze
    • Pincell
      Pincell
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Irooz
      As if i'm a slacker :f_p:

Played 2 games so far, 2 very fishy & gambly games :f_biggrin:
      2 games per day * 30 days(or less) are not going to get you to number 400:D gg
    • Irooz
      Irooz
      Bronze
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze

[CENTER][B]GO GRIND - DONKEYS NEED YOU[/CENTER][/B]