delete

• 14 replies
    • pablomeza
      pablomeza
      Bronze
      Good luck with the challenge Irooz, I was planning on doing something along these line but NLHE instad of PLO. What limit will you be playing at? Will you move up and down maybe?
    • Irooz
      Irooz
      Bronze
    • richard1817
      richard1817
      Bronze
      play on fulltilt? I will give you a game I diversify in PLHUSNG's as well. Not for profit more for fun I am a big :f_p:
    • sliverika
      sliverika
      Bronze
      haha, remember PLO is super swingy, especially heads up. playing $11.25 you must have a decent bankroll... a tad surprised you're not gold already

good luck !
    • Irooz
      Irooz
      Bronze
    • pablomeza
      pablomeza
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Irooz
      Hey Pablo, thanks :f_biggrin:

I'll be playing $6.25s & $11.50s but limits arn't so important for this challenge, I just want to get back into the games and turn up the volume for now. Ofc i'll move up and down, hopefully I will not need to move down but if I have to I will :f_p:

GL if you decide to do something similar and let me know if you start a blog, i'll come along for the ride.
      Np, those limits seem nice, are they Turbo? I can only dream of such limits lol I'm stuck in the $2.15's trying to beat the rake since I keep sucking at SnG's, SSS AND BSS but I've somehow managed to stay in the green with HU so figured I'd give those a final run. I don't think I'll start a blog cause I won't be posting interesting hands as no PokerTracker/HoldemManager but I'll definately be following yours!

I did start today though and played only 14, some took longer than I thought, specially because I joined a deep one by mistake and deep + nonturbo isn't fun at all :s_confused: . I cashed in 10 of those though so it was a nice ROI I guess :) .

Anyways good luck with this!
    • Irooz
      Irooz
      Bronze
    • pablomeza
      pablomeza
      Bronze
      Hey Irooz, did you start yet? I've played 33 SnG's so far cause of school and other stuff, but managing a 67 win% on them which is nice. My BR is looming $500 so I will hopefully be moving up soon and unless the level is very different I'll manage despite having only played very few $2.15's. Let us know how you're doing!
    • Irooz
      Irooz
      Bronze
    • Pincell
      Pincell
      Bronze
      PLAY slacker :f_cool:
    • Irooz
      Irooz
      Bronze
    • Pincell
      Pincell
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Irooz
      As if i'm a slacker :f_p:

Played 2 games so far, 2 very fishy & gambly games :f_biggrin:
      2 games per day * 30 days(or less) are not going to get you to number 400:D gg
    • Irooz
      Irooz
      Bronze
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze

[CENTER][B]GO GRIND - DONKEYS NEED YOU[/CENTER][/B]