This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

partypoker table themes (need more :D)

• irencaaa
      irencaaa
      Bronze
      hey! .. i made another post since i forgot to mention something in the old one .. so i am wondering where i can find more table themes to download to use on partypoker .. i am looking for simple ones and if someone would tell me where i can download the pokerstrategy table theme (the one Unam is using in his SnG videos) that would be great .. i am also wondering where i can download The Nose's table theme (the one he uses is his SnG videos) .. and if someone would explain how i get to apply the new table theme to partypoker that would be awesome

thank you in advance for your help .. take care!
  • 1 reply
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      With all the updates, the old table skins that they have on PS don't work, or atleast when I tried I couldnt get them, but there are some nice black themes for the new style layout somewhere but I think they took the links off so you might have to search around with google for some :f_biggrin: