I am on 42% rakeback on Stars

• Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Hey all,

I just realised that for the first half of this year atleast, I am going to be somewhere around 40% mark for rakeback and Im only Silverstar. I have the $600 first deposit bonus going at the moment, stellar rewards and $50 Silverstar bonus which will commence once my FDB is finished. I play 4-6 tables of NL25 SH. So sick.

Rakeback/Rake Paid 2010 = $150.00/$350.25 (42%)
  • 24 replies
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Forget about the RB, focus on winning and improving ur game. Everything else is irrelevant. If u'll play good poker any amount of RB will be a bonus, if u'll play weak poker no amount of RB will ever save u.
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Atoks
      Forget about the RB, focus on winning and improving ur game. Everything else is irrelevant. If u'll play good poker any amount of RB will be a bonus, if u'll play weak poker no amount of RB will ever save u.
      Haha is this supposed to be sarcastic? You'll see this is in the Stars forum where we talk about Stars stuff, not the winging forum...maybe your lost? I am simply expressing to the PS community how they can also get this much rakeback without being SN.
    • randomdonk
      randomdonk
      Bronze
      i think u could use his advice regardless
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Joronamo
      Haha is this supposed to be sarcastic? You'll see this is in the Stars forum where we talk about Stars stuff, not the winging forum...maybe your lost? I am simply expressing to the PS community how they can also get this much rakeback without being SN.
      Meh take it as u see fit, I don't care ... just make sure u don't go moaning once the FDB expires and ur winnings won't cover ur losses ...
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      I dont need rakeback to save me. FYI I am a winning player. You know what you are, your a poker bully.
    • Grimzor
      Grimzor
      Bronze
      Earning with only rakeback is perfectly valid and possible way of income. There are 3 groups of players - some that go for winrate, some that go for rakeback and nanonoko, who does it all.
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Grimzor
      Earning with only rakeback is perfectly valid and possible way of income. There are 3 groups of players - some that go for winrate, some that go for rakeback and nanonoko, who does it all.
      Exactly, you can make a killing if you're break even and earn rakeback. But this is all besides the point. Firstly, I am a winning player anyway, secondly, this thread was supposed about me making a shitload of rakeback at 40% on SIlver, when SN gets 38%.
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      but this situation is one off. once you're done with the bonus, your RB values become meaningless again.
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by elhh82
      but this situation is one off. once you're done with the bonus, your RB values become meaningless again.
      True but for half the year I have almost 50% rakeback.
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      I dont need rakeback to save me. FYI I am a winning player. You know what you are, your a poker bully.
      I'm a poker bully? Because I ... try to make u see the value of playing the perfect game compared to the value of RB? Yeah ... sounds exactly what bullies do ...
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      I demand $5 tribute from each of you or I will be reporting you to the PBA.

(poker bullies anonymous)
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      forget about teaching fish how to play. Instead focus on your own game. You can read articles, post hands and visit the coachings just to mention some of the options. if you won't improve your game now then it'll be hard to catch up later.
    • 1wayman
      1wayman
      Bronze
      about which silver 50$ bonus are u talking about? If i am godl there, should i get some sort of bonus too?
    • randomdonk
      randomdonk
      Bronze
      FYI I am a winning player.
      when the heater ends ur gonna get a nasty surprise
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Silver
      damn this looks too much like a 2+2 thread for my liking
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      I don't understand the point of this thread :) You get some temporary rakeback and would like to share this with us. Is this correct? If so let's say I deposit @ Cake Poker and get 600 bonus and + %33 RB, then Cake Poker gives RB more than Poker Stars. Do the math for permanent RB not temporary. Guys up there just softly reminded you where your focus should be. Oh I forgot, I've cleared 100 $ stellar and I'm a gold @ Poker Stars playing only NL10 SH, you know me from the tables, how much RB I'm getting now?
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      your all trolls
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa
      your all trolls
      i love you so much
    • tcs35
      tcs35