Party Poker $50 No Limit Hold'em - 4 players - View hand 521790
      The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

Hero (SB): $59.03
      BB: $47.90
      CO: $62.38
      BTN: $76.15

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is SB with K :diamond: Q :diamond:
      1 fold, BTN raises to $2, Hero calls $1.75, BB calls $1.50

Flop: ($6.00) A :spade: 4 :spade: A :heart: (3 players)
      Hero bets $4, BB calls $4, BTN calls $4

Turn: ($18.00) 9 :club: (3 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, BTN bets $12.82, Hero raises to $53.03 all in

BB is 40/0 (5 hands)
      BU is 18/10/0/inf/(39) (vpip/pfr/3bet/af/(hands))

3bet preflop is better?

On the flop I decide to lead out cause I don't think anyone has a hand stronger than a middle pocket pair which I have 6 outs against and which I can get to fold on later streets, I don't want another spade to hit and I want to take the initiative out of the BU which will make it easier to play for me considering I'm oop.

After BU calls me I don't put him on an Ace cause I expect him to raise it most of the times on the flop and by check/raising all-in I make him fold every other hand. I think it's better than a second barrel cause it has more fold equity and I think he will bet close to 100% of his range thinking I was trying to steal the pot on the flop an giving up now.
  • 2 replies
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      Thats some hyper-aggressive play just there.

BTN can easily slowplay here with a big Ax. Remember alot of players see trips as an instant slowplay hand no matter what the flop texture or the image they have of their opponents.

I think alot of the time here you are throwing away $53.03. Even bad aces will probably find a crying call because hey, its three of a kind right?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I woudl likely call flop if I had smt like A4, 44, A2-AT, since if I raise and you 3-bet or shove I´m not a really good shape with lower Ax hand, so better to keep the pot small
      I don´t like your c/rai, since if he has Ax and he has it some % you´re dead and you need really have to have good reason to think he has there with flushdraw or some lower pp-s that he would fold to shove