This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL50 AA vs nit

• radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      Party Poker $50 No Limit Hold'em - 4 players - View hand 521812
      The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

Hero (CO): $109.97
      BTN: $50.00
      SB: $50.00
      BB: $47.22

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is CO with A :spade: A :club:
      Hero raises to $2, BTN calls $2, 2 folds

Flop: ($4.75) T :club: 5 :heart: 7 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3, BTN raises to $10, Hero calls $7

Turn: ($24.75) A :heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN checks

River: ($24.75) 6 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $12, BTN calls $12

BU is 9/8/3/inf/(96)

After he raises me on this semi-dry board I decide just to call his raise cause I don't put him on JJ-KK after he coldcalls me 4 handed on the BU and I don't think he's stacking off here with AT. He might hold 89s though but I think it's small part of his range considering his nitty preflop stats.

After I hit an ace I check to get a bet out of him cause it's a great card for him to fire another bullet. Since he checks back and the river is not the best card for me as 89 hits I bet just half pot to get a call from an Ace or a T and fold to a raise.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      imo you can´t fold top set on the river, since he can also check back with set and shove river for value
      I think your flop play is fine, but if you have seen that player 3-betting before then I thin even b/f is reasonable, since he has there set too many times