This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Help!

• Kristinakk
      Kristinakk
      Bronze
      Is there anyone who knows how the deposit bonus works at everest? it says u get 300$, doenst say anything about the amount of ur deposit or the percentage u get!
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Kristinakk,

I don't actually use Everest myself, but can confirm as per the download guide, that any deposit (not sure what their minimum is) qualifies for the additional $200 bonus.

Please note the following in particular however:

30-day time limit: You have 30 days from the day you receive the $50 starting capital to make a deposit and clear this $200 welcome bonus. After these 30 days your $200 bonus will expire, although you get to keep whatever bonus money you have earned until then.
      Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • Kristinakk
      Kristinakk
      Bronze
      but i mean i wanna play there my self, i lrdy got a starting capital, i mean im allowd to use pokerstrategys code, i wanna start playing there to deposit,
      so if i deposit 100$ there then how does the bonus work?
    • UltimateBlue
      UltimateBlue
      Silver
      You clear the $300 bonus gradually. When you leave the table you get the amount you have cleared. The total amount ($300) is the same no matter how much you deposit.
    • Kristinakk
      Kristinakk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by UltimateBlue
      You clear the $300 bonus gradually. When you leave the table you get the amount you have cleared. The total amount ($300) is the same no matter how much you deposit.

im really sorry my english is really bad, lets say i deposit 100$

if i win and get 400$ i get 300$+?
    • UltimateBlue
      UltimateBlue
      Silver
      You clear the bonus by collecting Summit points. You get $0.07 for every point you collect until the whole amount has been cleared or the remaining bonus has expired.