Help!

• Kristinakk
      Kristinakk
      Bronze
      Is there anyone who knows how the deposit bonus works at everest? it says u get 300$, doenst say anything about the amount of ur deposit or the percentage u get!
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Kristinakk,

I don't actually use Everest myself, but can confirm as per the download guide, that any deposit (not sure what their minimum is) qualifies for the additional $200 bonus.

Please note the following in particular however:

30-day time limit: You have 30 days from the day you receive the $50 starting capital to make a deposit and clear this $200 welcome bonus. After these 30 days your $200 bonus will expire, although you get to keep whatever bonus money you have earned until then.
      Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • Kristinakk
      Kristinakk
      Bronze
      but i mean i wanna play there my self, i lrdy got a starting capital, i mean im allowd to use pokerstrategys code, i wanna start playing there to deposit,
      so if i deposit 100$ there then how does the bonus work?
    • UltimateBlue
      UltimateBlue
      Silver
      You clear the $300 bonus gradually. When you leave the table you get the amount you have cleared. The total amount ($300) is the same no matter how much you deposit.
    • Kristinakk
      Kristinakk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by UltimateBlue
      You clear the $300 bonus gradually. When you leave the table you get the amount you have cleared. The total amount ($300) is the same no matter how much you deposit.

im really sorry my english is really bad, lets say i deposit 100$

if i win and get 400$ i get 300$+?
    • UltimateBlue
      UltimateBlue
      Silver
      You clear the bonus by collecting Summit points. You get $0.07 for every point you collect until the whole amount has been cleared or the remaining bonus has expired.