Today I turned Gold

• LouPapy
      LouPapy
      Bronze
      Hi all,

I'm not exactly new to PS, as I joined in 2007, but I never took the time to come and introduce my self.
      So, as I wanted to share my excitement of turning gold today (I was at the time I wrote that message, I might not be when you read it), I thought this could be as good place as any.
      So here it is:

I'm Joel, I'm French, but as I live in the UK, my poker nationality is British.
      I play on Titan, No-limit ($0.25-$0.50 and soon $0.50-$1), SNG and sometime MTT.

I'd like to thank my ex-boss "the bitch" without whom I would never have found the time to play enough Poker to turn gold, as she sacked me., so thank you fat cow.
      And without the sarcasm, thank you PS, for all your support, your lessons and your money, I'm grateful.

Cheerio
  • 9 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Hahaha, funny intro. So you quit your job or what?
    • Navrark
      Navrark
      Bronze
      Hahaha, funny intro. So you quit your job or what? :s_confused:
      I'd like to thank my ex-boss "the bitch" without whom I would never have found the time to play enough Poker to turn gold, as she sacked me., so thank you fat cow. :s_biggrin:
      "she sacked me" (Means he got fired, not that they slept together)

Nav ;)
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Navrark
      Hahaha, funny intro. So you quit your job or what? :s_confused:
      I'd like to thank my ex-boss "the bitch" without whom I would never have found the time to play enough Poker to turn gold, as she sacked me., so thank you fat cow. :s_biggrin:
      "she sacked me" (Means he got fired, not that they slept together)

Nav ;)
      Not necessarily, OP is French after all. :f_p:

OT: Nice result - it always feels good achieving another milestone. Only three levels to Black Member!
    • LouPapy
      LouPapy
      Bronze
      Well, she didn't actually sack me, she gave me some money for me to go quietly, which I did with pleasure.
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Bonjour Joel et bienvenu a PokerStrategy.com!

Even if you introduced yourself later than expected, it's still a pleasure to meet you ;) Besides, better late than never, right?

The intro post was definitely nice, so I'm looking forward to hearing more from you.

I'd like to thank my ex-boss "the bitch" without whom I would never have found the time to play enough Poker to turn gold, as she sacked me., so thank you fat cow.
      If that is the case, then I guess we all can thank the obese bovine for the decision :D

Well, she didn't actually sack me, she gave me some money for me to go quietly, which I did with pleasure.
      That reminds me of Fight Club for some reason ;)

Thanks for joining us and good luck at the tables Joel!

Best regards,
      vhallee
    • LouPapy
      LouPapy
      Bronze
      I don't know if there is a place on the forum to share this kind of screen shot, so in doubt I share it here. That doesn't happen often so it's nice when it does..

• ThoNapalm
      ThoNapalm
      Basic
      how are u achieving milestones here?
    • ChoChikun
      ChoChikun
      Bronze
      Good poker player needs widget to know is it outside sunny. :D

Could you show desktop picture?
    • LouPapy
      LouPapy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ChoChikun
      Good poker player needs widget to know is it outside sunny. :D

Could you show desktop picture?
      Lol, you're right, that's how I turned Gold, stuck inside in front of my computer without even realising it was sunny outside. Pathetic.
      Which is silly as I play on a laptop I could easily take it outside to play poker :)
      The desktop pic is a standard pics from windows 7 desktop theme.

Cheerio