Which rooms can players get their starting capital on?

• Revenem
      Revenem
      Silver
      Hello,

As you can see from my status I don't need the starting capital anymore, but as I am working on a TAF project knowing this kind of information is vital.

The situation is as follows: on the English version of the PokerStrategy pages, Pokerstars, Titan Poker and Cake Poker do not seem to be offered as options. Just about any other language does offer these options. Which list is correct? (the other list(s) should be corrected then too imo :P )
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Revenem,

It can vary widely according to the individual player signing up. Each home page is personalised to the specific member.

For instance, some platforms do not operate in certain countries, so would not be available to anyone signing up from one of those nations.

Similarly some platforms are not suitable for trying the sss (short stack strategy) on and so may not be able available to your friends that take the sss quiz.

When advertising, I would perhaps give an indication of the partners that PokerStrategy have and state that the majority should be available to players (where they haven't already held an account), but that a full list of those available will be provided when they sign up.

Hope this helps, good luck,

Bart
    • Revenem
      Revenem
      Silver
      Hi there,

I still think there was something wrong with the English page, because when I browse those pages logged out I haven't passed the quiz according to the system and my location does not change based on which page I am viewing either. It is only the English page that suddenly had 3 platforms disappearing, but this no longer seems to be the case :P

Thanks for your response, it is very helpful and helps me complete my project.

One more question: can you confirm that, depending on the individual player like you explained of course, all of the platforms affiliated to PokerStrategy are available to get started on? Including Bwin, Unibet, Mansion, PokerHeaven, Ladbrokes, Betfair and Interpoker? These are the ones that didn't appear on any lists I browsed through yesterday, and thereis no use looking up additional information and writing about platforms that will not be available to any potential TAFs...

Sorry for the trouble and thanks for your time!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hello my friend, no problem, always happy to help.

I have checked with the Community Managers as I wasn't 100% sure to be honest, PokerStrategy have so many great partner sites.

The platforms that are available do actually change from time to time, but the big volume platforms such as PokerStars, Full Tilt, Partypoker etc are generally available the whole time.

Currently (but subject to change), the following sites are available only for first deposit bonuses (own funds deposited) and not the free starting capital:
      * Ladbrokes
      * Unibet
      * Poker Heaven
      * Betfair
      * Interpoker

Again, I can only stress that these change on a regular basis and of course PokerStrategy do add additional partners from time to time too.

Your friends will always get to choose from a wide selection of partners and they can always sign up to others by depositing their own money too.

All platforms signed up to using the PokerStrategy download links and marketing codes will entitle members to PokerStrategy points.
      You can however, only receive the free starting capital on one platform of course though.

Hope this helps, good luck with your TAF advertising, look forward to seeing lots of new members joining soon via your link ;)

Best regards,

Bart