[NL20-NL50] KJ on J84s

• AceOnRiver
      Known players:

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with K:heart: , J:heart:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $1,50, SB calls $1,25, BB folds.

Flop: ($3,50) 8:club: , 4:spade: , J:club: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $2,50, SB raises to $9,50, Hero raises to $48,50 (All-In), SB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $22,50

Overplayed ?
      problem is we are crushed if he has it but flip against a lot of draws, still there are too many ugly turns so i dont see how we can play c/r turn in this spot. Obiosuly he can often bluff with air on this board but usually i wouldnt except him to aifbluff that huge looked more like a draw to me
  • 2 replies
    • kosmonaut111
      I dont like to play marginal hands so strong against unknowns.
      I think I would fold this one on flop and pay attention to his game later.
    • Kaitz20
      since it is unknown player I think I would likely play it b/c flop and then decide if I want to shove turn
      He isn´t reping really too much, but if he has set, then you´re almost dead and against smt like 9Tcc you´re also behind and he can easily there c/r, call shove with flushdraw+overcard, like Qxcc, likely QTcc or Q9cc or somehow decides to play AJ that strong
      Anyway you should get a lot more info on the turn and if he fires big again when draw completes I think you have easy fold