New Poker Home Required

• ShaunSweeneyPKR
      ShaunSweeneyPKR
      Bronze
      Hi all first time poster here,

I've just ditched PKR.com after 3 long loyal years and also after they treated me like an idiot (don't want to go into it), i'm a medium roller NL100 i'd play up to 12 tables at once (6 seater),

I rake about $10,000 per year minimum on PKR given your only allowed 4 tables at once, obviously i'd rake much more on 12 tables at a time,

Already got accounts on so many poker sites so the new players promotions in terms of rake deals probably not going to happen but anyone got any suggestions?

Taking a few days to think it over so keep the ideas coming in,

Thanks,
      Shaun Sweeney
  • 8 replies
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Sounds like your putting in some sick volume, you might as well try Stars as you will mosst liekly be able to reach SuperNova
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KidPokersKid
      Sounds like your putting in some sick volume, you might as well try Stars as you will mosst liekly be able to reach SuperNova
      +1

If you're after some strategy points to progress through the ranks and get access to the articles/vids then it really depends on what rooms you haven't yet signed up at (or the ones you have signed up at).
    • richard1817
      richard1817
      Bronze
      If you don't want to be pokerstars bitch forever. I would suggest fulltilt, you start off with 27% rakevack through this site from the offset. Iron man and ftp points probably bring that up to 30% so equal to pokerstars supernova. Fulltilt also has rush poker, trying out nl100 6max in this format may interest you.

If you decide to mega grind, pokerstars is a defnite with supernova elite which is worth $135k once you get it. And after that your rakeback is worth 50%
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      hey ShaunSweeneyPKR;

you can check out all our partner poker rooms here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

I believe there're some you dont have account at :)

Good luck at the tables!
    • Jonkie76
      Jonkie76
      Bronze
      Hi Shaun,

I posted a thread for you in the Dutch forum as well. I will keep you informed on the info there ok ?

So far as I read here Pokerstars and Full Tilt are the one,
      but as you already have an account there, you first have to contact the rooms if it is possible to attach your account to pokerstrategy.com .
      So you can profit maximum of the rakeback and other kewl advantages of being pokerstrategy member, like promotions and bonusses.
      I have heard of some Dutch member that he managed to attach his existing account to pokerstrategy just by asking nicely at the pokerroom. And as they see how much you rake a year, I hope they wont make that a problem.

The room you choose, I will deposit mine to. I have an attached account on both ;-)

ps. to the english members, Shaun likes to organise freerolls as well.. and we have an website were we promote pokerstrategy. So good advice would be very welcome :D
    • Jonkie76
      Jonkie76
      Bronze
      Shaun,

The headadmin of the Dutch community has replied, and he wants personal contact to see if he can arrange some stuff for you.
      So I'm gonna add him to Skype, so we can talk things over.

Maybey handy for you to install skype as well now :D

Speak ya soon!

So dont make hasty descisions now. Just find out wich of the 2 pokerrroms suits best, and then hopefully the headadmin (he's one of the managers in Gibraltar) can help us out to connect your account to pokerstrategy so you can benefit from it all.

ps. Shaun, maybey you should ask the admin for a name change, sucks a bit you added PKR to your name, haha..let them remove it...
    • ShaunSweeneyPKR
      ShaunSweeneyPKR
      Bronze
      Sounds promising m8, lots of options available, so many decisions lol, speak to you soon hopefully, i will download that stuff tomorrow m8, had a long day already lol.
    • Jonkie76
      Jonkie76
      Bronze
      No problem dude, speak to you later.. waiting to get the admin online in skype.. Get back to you soon!