This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Continuing Months Iron Man

• richard1817
      richard1817
      Bronze
      Does using the Continuing month for 150 medals count towards your mid $ end of year bonus? So effectively if you new you were not play much one month you could effectively make 150 medals worth $100?
  • 5 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      it shopuld but they havent announced yet the next mid end bonus. so everything could change. I am quite new to full tilt so I just wait till it is announced but I hope nothing will change.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by richard1817
      Does using the Continuing month for 150 medals count towards your mid $ end of year bonus? So effectively if you new you were not play much one month you could effectively make 150 medals worth $100?
      I very much doubt it richard.

Each medal is officially worth approx 20 to 25cents each and this is fixed across everything... eg. tournament tokens, bonuses, other purchases etc.

I think I saw in the t&c's once that you would gain the continuing month, but not any associated bonus etc. Haven't actually tried it myself though yet (in my 16th consec month).

Best regards,

Bart
    • cactusbob
      cactusbob
      Bronze
      No, if you buy a month you won't get any bonus from it, except not losing your current months
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      I had misunderstood the question :f_confused:
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Bronze
      it will not.

i am 100% certain.

it is only to maintain status