Some might ask what im complaining about but wtf?!?!

• PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Ok so i move site in mid december and i dont believe how soft it was. I coulnt believe i hadnt found the site eairlyer, thinking its was the best site ever! But all i'v done this month is break even! I thought my sarmple size at the end of january was decent enough to tell me i was killing it and that there where no such thing as big bad patches due to my very high win rate. After like 34k hands i was running at 12bb/100. This month just seems unberleavabley diffrent, i dont even think im playing badly. I play FR and yeah ok 4k patches are pritty standard, but do i really have anything to complain about? Theres not ment to be to be that extreme varriance as aposed to SH in FR is there? I know this may look like a brag but its truley not! Wtf has it changed so much??? Its anoying the crap out of me. Its like tourture your not going anywhere just straight across. Iv just finished a 5hour session and ran to only 1bb/100! Please give me some feed back, i need some constructive feed back. Below is my graph:

• 6 replies
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      start out by pm'ing me the name of the site
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi PocketAcesJohn,

As you know, pocket consists of ups and downs. If your "downs" go straight across, then you do not have much to worry about my friend.

Sorry, can't think of anything else constructive, enjoy the flat line, many members would die for one right now ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi PocketAcesJohn,

As you know, pocket consists of ups and downs. If your "downs" go straight across, then you do not have much to worry about my friend.

Sorry, can't think of anything else constructive, enjoy the flat line, many members would die for one right now ;)

Best regards,

Bart
      So i guess what you are trying to say is due to my high winrate this breakeven spell is pritty much just what would be a massive downswing for others with lower winrates?
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa
      start out by pm'ing me the name of the site
      For an introductary fee ;)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PocketAcesJohn
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi PocketAcesJohn,

Best regards,

Bart
      So i guess what you are trying to say is due to my high winrate this breakeven spell is pritty much just what would be a massive downswing for others with lower winrates?
      Pretty much yeah.

It's not uncommon for progress to suddenly stop or reverse into a downswing occasionally.
      It is of course possible that you have subtly changed an aspect of your game and/or your opponents have, but to be honest I expect it's just mainly a case of variance as your progress so far has been impressive.... consistently so (congrats by the way, forgot to say before :s_thumbsup: ).

If you look down your graph, you had a similar spell between roughly 10k hand & 13k hands where it flat lined for a while before picking up again.

I say don't let it worry you or affect your game adversely, your doing great and it will hopefully pick up again soon.

Best regards,

Bart

p.s. I'm no expert, just an observation, would be interested to hear views from much more established players than me.
    • richard1817
      richard1817
      Bronze
      what site is this?