Help! . . .

• strat9
      My game needs a doctor. Or better yet, this thing is going down. 3 losing months at FLSH. I don't even know where to begin. At the risk of getting massively flamed, I ask for guidance. I have been watching videos, reading, reviewing, etc. then when I play, I lose. It hasn't always been this way.
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      Originally posted by strat9
      At the risk of getting massively flamed
      They wouldn't dare, I'd be after them with a big stick if they did :s_evil:

Sorry to hear of your losing streak strat, I've been suffering from pretty much a similar thing myself.

I know it's a kind of obvious thing to say, but I'm going to go back over some of the strategy material and try to attend a few coaching sessions to see if I can identify where I'm going wrong.

Failing that, other members might be happy to do a sweat session to iron out any leaks etc. They are a friendly bunch here after all ;)
      Often an independent different view point spots aspects that you don't even think of yourself.

You can of course also enlist the help of one of the PokerStrategy coaches, whilst they charge for their expertise, it might not take long to get a 2nd opinion.

Here's hoping your luck changes soon, best regards,