get tracked by ps.com

• xero100
      xero100
      Bronze
      is it posible to get tracked by pokerstrategy with pokerstars .
      Im playing at cake and im tracked with pokerstategy but I im going to deposit some money to pokerstars to play there is it posible to somewhow get tracked by pokerstratygy. I dont want free money.
  • 5 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey xero100,

Sorry, but at this point of time it is not possible to be re-tracked by Pokerstars. Pokerstars are very strict at being re-tracked and is almost impossible in every sort of reasoning to be re-tracked there. But you never know, things could change, I guess never give up hope.
      I for one would love to be re-tracked but all attempts have failed :(

There are plenty of PokerStars re-tracking threads in the PokerStars forums. Feel free to have a look.
      At one stage the German Community boycotted PokerStars but still this attempt failed also.

I'm afraid the only chance is if you already don't have an account with them.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • fulja
      fulja
      Bronze
      If you don't have an account there yet then you can get tracked. If you already made an account prior to pokerstrategy then it'ss impossible for now.
    • xero100
      xero100
      Bronze
      Hm I have play money account and never had money there but I entered my personal data :(
      so if I can get new account (delete old one) then Its posible to get tracked by pokerstrategy???
      or its posible because I have play money account?
      When I registered at pokerstars I didnt enter any referal code so if I enter some code can I be tracked? and ofcourse I will deposit some money too

Im writing to pokerstars support now.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Unfortunately, I don't think it'll be that easy - in the end, PokerStars makes less money from you if you're tracked via us, so they are very unwilling to retrack players without a good reason ;)

I hope you work it out, but if you don't, make sure to check out our other partner rooms.

Hadi
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      They certainly aren't easy to convince. I've tried 10 times I think, but get the standard answer each time of course.

Unfortunately, I don't think it'll be that easy - in the end, PokerStars makes less money from you if you're tracked via us, so they are very unwilling to retrack players without a good reason

I don't think this makes perfect sense. In my case for example they would make more, because I would actually play there. But hey, it's probably not like they care aobut my micro stakes recreational play :P