This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Partypoints to Strategypoints ?

• willfox
      willfox
      Bronze
      I currently have 346 partypoints and only 277 strategy points ? I have been moved to grey and you haven't updated my points in ages ?

I sometimes don't have enough time to play poker more regularly work kid family commitments and I find it unfair this 4 week period business...

Just my opinion .. its not fair on people who can only play maybe once a week.. like myself.. I cant improve my knowledge because I can't read the strategy articles at the next level...
  • 2 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Only the basic points count for the status. Points you got additionally if you are Queen+ don't count.

It's planned to change our reward system to lifetimepoints but there is no date yet when this will be done but I think you like to hear that anyway. :)
    • willfox
      willfox
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ciRith
      I think you like to hear that anyway. :)
      Yes good news !! It should be like that especially for the beginners !! We need all the strategy articles we can get !!!

Thanks ciRith ....