This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

50 dollar question

• JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      Hi, I also won the 50 dollars and registered it to be at a partypoker account, now I am wondering, once I receive the 50 dollars on my partypoker account, can I withdraw it with moneybookers without having to deposit anything first?
  • 3 replies
    • sillekene
      sillekene
      Bronze
      Hello again

How much I must played my starting capital if I want to do payout some money ?????

Or I can do payout all money is more than 50$ ??
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JazBenz
      Hi, I also won the 50 dollars and registered it to be at a partypoker account, now I am wondering, once I receive the 50 dollars on my partypoker account, can I withdraw it with moneybookers without having to deposit anything first?
      Hi JazBenz,

You have to achieve a certain amount of player points first to clear the starting capital before you can withdraw it.

Full details are in the following link:

@sillekene, same link applies ;)

Hope this helps guys, any questions, just shout.

Best regards,

Bart
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      Thanks for the quick response. So that means I have to earn 2 party points with each dollar I spend on raked hands... I need to reach 100 party points within 90 days... so basically that means the 50 dollars = 100 party points

So if I dont win any hands and big pots I basically have nothing... too bad...