50 dollar question

• JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      Hi, I also won the 50 dollars and registered it to be at a partypoker account, now I am wondering, once I receive the 50 dollars on my partypoker account, can I withdraw it with moneybookers without having to deposit anything first?
  • 3 replies
    • sillekene
      sillekene
      Bronze
      Hello again

How much I must played my starting capital if I want to do payout some money ?????

Or I can do payout all money is more than 50$ ??
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JazBenz
      Hi, I also won the 50 dollars and registered it to be at a partypoker account, now I am wondering, once I receive the 50 dollars on my partypoker account, can I withdraw it with moneybookers without having to deposit anything first?
      Hi JazBenz,

You have to achieve a certain amount of player points first to clear the starting capital before you can withdraw it.

Full details are in the following link:

@sillekene, same link applies ;)

Hope this helps guys, any questions, just shout.

Best regards,

Bart
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      Thanks for the quick response. So that means I have to earn 2 party points with each dollar I spend on raked hands... I need to reach 100 party points within 90 days... so basically that means the 50 dollars = 100 party points

So if I dont win any hands and big pots I basically have nothing... too bad...