• 10 replies
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      contributed
    • libra13
      libra13
      Bronze
      are you sure ? it would mean that the first deposit bonus can be cleared with 1500 StrategyPoints wich isn't very much
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      contirbuted rake is what u give to the pot, so when u are involved in a pot (u pot miney

dealt- guy who gets hand get poitns (which is not on Pacific for sure casue I wasnt recieving any poitn s whne I havent played a handand there were several all ins going on)

Maybe I have it msitaken but that is how I see it with what ocntributed and dealt mean so on Pacific is contributed system by my definiton :F
    • libra13
      libra13
      Bronze
      dealt is when everybody gets the same amount of points when they put money into the pot

anyway I just need to know if 4 StrategyPoints = 1$ contributed rake,not any other kind (don't know if there are more :p )

Like you said,on Pacific is probably contributed,but I would like to be sure :)

thanks for your replies ;)
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      Hi,

I just cleared my FDB on 888 and can confirm that it is cleared using "contributed" rake not dealt. Note that if you fold your bb to a raise and the hand goes to the flop (someone else called the raise) then you will be considered to have "contributed" a portion of the rake as your bb will form part of the pot which is raked. This portion will naturally be very small but they all add up over time.

The FDB is awarded all at once, only when you have earned enough points to clear the whole bonus, not in smaller ammounts as some other sites do.

How hard it will be for you to clear the FDB will also depend on what limit you are playing at, how much you deposit, and of course how much you play.

Hope this helps.
    • libra13
      libra13
      Bronze
      I don't think it matters how much you deposit,because the bonus is released after you collect 750 BonusPoints,at least that is what I found on 888.com

For every 1$ rake,you get 2 BP,that means you need 375$ rake to unlock a 400$ bonus;I find that strange
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      The ammount of your deposit decides the size of your bonus. The more you deposit the more you get in bonus. This also means that you have to play more to release that bonus.

I deposited $200 and had to gain 1500 points to release the $150 bonus - 10 points per $1. This is also in line with what it says on their site about releasing the bonus.
    • libra13
      libra13
      Bronze
      I deposited $200 and had to gain 1500 points to release the $150 bonus - 10 points per $1. This is also in line with what it says on their site about releasing the bonus.
      This really helps,I was confused by an example I found on their site.
      Thanks for your time and good luck on the tables !
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      Hi,

your very welcome, just glad to be able to help. Consider how much you expext to be able to generate in rake/points before you decide how much to deposit.
      I spent some time working mine out and even factored in moving up limits. I was glad I did as I only just managed to clear the bonus with 3 days to spare. I had to move up limits a little early and put in a couple of hours extra on a few days to ensure I got it but managed in the end. Keep in mind that the NL FR tables only tend to be busy for a few hours a day. Not sure about the SH or FL tables as I filter them out.

If you have any other queries about 888 just ask. I don't promise to know any of the answers but there are a fair few others here who will.

GL
    • libra13
      libra13
      Bronze
      I already have an ideea thanks to this thread,can't do it at my current limit,won't risk it moving up,like you did :)