New member from TSL

• sakurazuka
      Hello, I'm a new member from Poland. I recantly joined because of two things:
      1) I play a lot of poker lately
      2) I've seen this site sponsoring the Team Liquid Starcraft League
      and since I'm a fan of the later I carred to check out the site. And there I am :D .
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      Hi sakurazuka & welcome to PokerStrategy, it's good to see you.

We have a large number of Starcraft players in our community, I'm sure some of them will introduce themselves over time and as you become more active.

We also have lots to offer you here, ranging from the starting capital and strategy guides through to free live coaching sessions, strategy videos and sample hands forums. They all help you to develop your game and to give you the best possible chance of playing profitable poker.
      Take your time to browse the various different benefits of your free membership here.

The community is friendly and supportive too, so don't be shy, feel free to explore the various forum boards at your leisure.

We all wish you every success and enjoyment in your poker. Look forward to seeing you active within the forums in due course.

Good luck & best regards,

• vhallee
      Hello sakurazuka and welcome to!

I am also a big StarCraft fan (I played and wrote a lot about it :f_biggrin: ) so it's good to see a fellow joining us here. Look around and you should find what you need for a great start in your poker career. Good luck at the tables!

Best regards,
    • xero100
      good starcraft player = good poker player
      main thing why I started to play poker was old starcraft player's blog about his life "Rekrul's the Growth of a Nerd"
      Daniel "Rekrul" Schreiber
      every starcraft player should read this