problem with $ 50 from the quiz QUICK ANSWER PL0x

• otroo
      otroo
      Bronze
      I passed the quiz, but didn't understand that I had to make a new account. So I typed my old accounts name ( couldn't type re marketing code anywhere ). Does it mean that I'll never get that $50 ?
  • 6 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi otroo,

We are unable to retrack any existing accounts I'm afraid. You should still be able to receive the starting capital but you will have to choose a new platform (where you have not played before).

Once you've made your selection, please let the customer support team know the details so that they can proceed with your application.

Best regards,

Bart
    • otroo
      otroo
      Bronze
      Thanks , the problem is now solved.

Do I need to gather a specific ammount of some points to keep the money mine ?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hello again otroo,

Yes, full details appear in the following Important sticky thread:

Best regards,

Bart
    • dazzamoore
      dazzamoore
      Bronze
      hi i got the 50 bucks quiz right and sent id in at same time as my brother sirbubs2 but he recieved his 50 last night and im still waiting :( could u pls find out why im waiting so long many thanks dazzamoore
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey dazzamoore,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community!

The starting capital can take up to 96 hours (with id check) to get to you. But there are also some things you can check:

-Are you sure you have entered all your details correct on your poker platform, and on your profile page? Please remember that you have to put the name of your account here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/
      Also make sure that you enter the PokerStrategy bonus/marketing code otherwise your account wont be linked and the money wont be transferred and then you would have to choice a different poker platform..

-Finally please check your Tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you with a query. You can also create tickets using this feature.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • dazzamoore
      dazzamoore
      Bronze
      cheers bulldog just checked my poker account to check if all ok and the 50 is in there now many thanks to pokerstrategy for his and hope this is the start of something gd :)