Best site for me?

• Swire
      Swire
      Bronze
      Well i currently play $0.25/0.50 SH with a Bankroll of $3100. I currently play at Partypoker, and i hopefully will be moving up to 100nl when i hit $4500. I was wondering which site would be best for me atm? I kinda wana have a rakeback but sign up bonuses have alot of value too.. I cant play at Full tilt for rakeback as i already have an account there without rakeback.. If you was to recommend a rakeback site, which one would it be? Thanks for any suggestions guys in advance :)
  • 4 replies
    • robpettitt
      robpettitt
      Bronze
      I would be interested too. Am playing NL10 off a $400 ish BR so looking to move up to NL25 soon. My thoughts are to move when I do, and take sign up bonus and rakeback. I see that Cake have a 110% bonus with 30% rakeback, could take $550 for a $600 max bonus, my only concern is I have seen some negative reports on their software.
    • Swire
      Swire
      Bronze
      Well im looking for a site with good traffic and efficient software e.g. not everest.... Looking to maybe 16 table 50nl so i need a quick and easy software.
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      if you want really good traffic

full tilt / stars are the only options really.

otherwise, its titan(ipoker) or party.

the other sites have much lower traffic afaik
    • Swire
      Swire
      Bronze
      Best option i think would be to go pokerstars then and get the first deposit bonus then...