This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Best site for me?

• Swire
      Swire
      Bronze
      Well i currently play $0.25/0.50 SH with a Bankroll of $3100. I currently play at Partypoker, and i hopefully will be moving up to 100nl when i hit $4500. I was wondering which site would be best for me atm? I kinda wana have a rakeback but sign up bonuses have alot of value too.. I cant play at Full tilt for rakeback as i already have an account there without rakeback.. If you was to recommend a rakeback site, which one would it be? Thanks for any suggestions guys in advance :)
  • 4 replies
    • robpettitt
      robpettitt
      Bronze
      I would be interested too. Am playing NL10 off a $400 ish BR so looking to move up to NL25 soon. My thoughts are to move when I do, and take sign up bonus and rakeback. I see that Cake have a 110% bonus with 30% rakeback, could take $550 for a $600 max bonus, my only concern is I have seen some negative reports on their software.
    • Swire
      Swire
      Bronze
      Well im looking for a site with good traffic and efficient software e.g. not everest.... Looking to maybe 16 table 50nl so i need a quick and easy software.
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      if you want really good traffic

full tilt / stars are the only options really.

otherwise, its titan(ipoker) or party.

the other sites have much lower traffic afaik
    • Swire
      Swire
      Bronze
      Best option i think would be to go pokerstars then and get the first deposit bonus then...