This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

HUD stats at wrong place in betfair

• Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      Hud stats are in wrong places at betfair 6-max tables. Moving them to right or left don't help! Is there any solution to this or fix? Thanks!
      Using 0.72.282.855 version
  • 2 replies
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      I have done some research and found all the files with stats postitions! Discovered that 9-max positions are also in 6-max tables. I tryed to change 6-max stats to 9-max it still wrong but better! The positions are near name and stack ass it should be but on wrong places, like i have different people stats on other people! I tryed to change positions but the software is tricky ass hell, i will be trying to fix this myself! But is there anyone who have gone this trough and really understand these things could help?

EDIT: Ok i have figured it out..if someone need stats for betfair 6-max tables in right place contact me :) (you will lose fullring stats place but its easy to change it back)
    • Alesh22
      Alesh22
      Bronze
      Hello!

If you know the solution about the stat on 6 ppl table, please let me know becose i have the same problem on betfait.

Thanks in advance.