$50 starting capital Q

• ThePotcher
      ThePotcher
      Bronze
      Hey everyone,

I wanna start by saying that pokerstrategy is awesome!

About a week ago, I passed the quiz in order to receive the $50 starting capital. I got ID checked, so I sent the info in a couple of days ago. But something has just come to my head. I requested the $50 capital for pokerstars and remembered I had an old account there. I made a new one for pokerstrategy, but will the old account effect me getting the $50?

If so, could someone "important" retrack the money to full tilt? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!
      Trevor
  • 11 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey ThePotcher,

your ID check is currently being processed, so please note that you haven't passed that yet :)

In any case, I have talked to my colleagues from customer support and they will send the $50 to your FullTilt account as soon as you have passed the ID check.

Best regards,

Hadi
    • ThePotcher
      ThePotcher
      Bronze
      Ok, I got a msg from someone... I had to validate my full tilt account (which I did). How long does it usually take to receive the $50?
    • ThePotcher
      ThePotcher
      Bronze
      OK... so now here's the deal: I created a full tilt account, PS then tried to send me the $50 capital but I made the very stupid mistake of not entering the referall code when creating my account. Can I create a new full tilt account and then change the account name on my profile settings somehow? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi ThePotcher,

No unfortunately you can't. Full Tilt do not allow the creating of multiple accounts.

You would need to choose a different platform where you haven't played before and ensure you read the download instructions carefully and use the correct marketing code.

Best regards & good luck,

Bart
    • ThePotcher
      ThePotcher
      Bronze
      I created a titan account for the $50. Can someone send it there for me? Thanks!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ThePotcher
      I created a titan account for the $50. Can someone send it there for me? Thanks!
      Hi ThePotcher,

If you can please let the support team know your details by sending them a ticket:

As a moderator of the forum, I don't have access to your details (for your own security).

Best regards & good luck at Titan.

Bart
    • ThePotcher
      ThePotcher
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Originally posted by ThePotcher
      Hi ThePotcher,

If you can please let the support team know your details by sending them a ticket:

As a moderator of the forum, I don't have access to your details (for your own security).

Best regards & good luck at Titan.

Bart
      I've sent them a ticket multiple times. They still havent responded.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Unfortunately, we don't have an insight into Titan's tickets - but the customer support there is your best bet, so I advise you to be patient, the weekend can cause some delay.
    • sirbubs2
      sirbubs2
      Bronze
      its says takes 2 working days to get the 50 but im now waiting 5 days since friday had prob with id not being clear enough but sent in proper copys from scanner yest and still no 50 so when will i recieve the money on my choosen platform? many thanks i must say this is a great site and reading up has been much help urs sibubs2
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sirbubs2
      its says takes 2 working days to get the 50 but im now waiting 5 days since friday had prob with id not being clear enough but sent in proper copys from scanner yest and still no 50 so when will i recieve the money on my choosen platform? many thanks i must say this is a great site and reading up has been much help urs sibubs2
      Hi sirbubs2,

It can take a little longer at the moment due to the popularity of PokerStrategy.

Don't worry though, the customer support team will be in touch with you shortly.

Good luck and enjoy your poker,

Bart
    • sirbubs2
      sirbubs2
      Bronze
      ty eagle look forward to hearing from you guys