Account "temporarly disabled"

• Mudrinjo
      Mudrinjo
      Bronze
      Three days ago I deposited 400 dollars and gotted instant bonus. I played that day normally. Tommorow my account was "temporarly disabled". They sended me mail that says this:

Please be advised that we carry out security checks for all of our members. During one of our checks regarding your account, we were not able to verify your registered name and address against the deposit transactions that you made with us.

Therefore I would request you to assist us in verifying this detail. Meanwhile please note that your account has been disabled until this verification is achieved. In order to reinstate your account again, please send us the following documents:

- Photocopy of your credit card ending # **(front & back)
      - Photocopy of your ID, Passport or Driver's license.
      - Photocopy of a recent utility bill showing your name and address

These documents can be sent to us by you uploading them through the cashier on our site. To do this please log on and then access the cashier through the lobby and select the "Tools" option. You will then be guided through a simple process to upload the requested documentation.

Please note that to ensure the security of your documents we have implemented powerful security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the financial security of our members. However, please make sure that you block the middle 8 numbers of any credit/debit card uploaded and also block the CVV (3 digit code) on the back of such cards.

Please make sure that the copies are legible. These precautionary measures are implemented to protect the financial security of our members.

We would like to reopen your account and process any funds due as soon as possible. I await receipt of your documents so this issue can be resolved in the near future.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this matter.

After that I sended them everything via mail, but two days - notnihg. Not even reply.

Im new to this site so Im freaking out.
  • 7 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Mudrinjo,

Try not to be too concerned. It sounds like just a routine security check that is designed to actually protect you and your account.
      Maybe the payment you made showed a slightly different name or address or something (don't give the details out here though, keep them private for your own safety).

It may take them a few days to cross-check your ID details, I would probably send them a reminder tomorrow or the day after if you still haven't heard back from them by then.

Hope it all gets resolved quickly for you, best regards,

Bart
    • Mudrinjo
      Mudrinjo
      Bronze
      still nothing....
    • Navrark
      Navrark
      Bronze
      I don't know how you deposited money, but I do know that the info that your deposit method has on you must be "exactly" the same info you give to the poker site.

I have always used InstaDebit and I absolutely love it! They just take the money right out of my bank account. I have heard that I can also withdraw my money through the same method, at least up to the amount I have deposited. I am hoping that I will be able to withdraw as much as I want by that method. I had no ID issues/hassles and I am quite pleased with that.

Nav
    • Mudrinjo
      Mudrinjo
      Bronze
      I sended them all documents they asked for. i think problem is that my adress isnt the same as on cards (i moved recently) because my firm is on old adress.

Nevertheless they should reply to my six mails I sended them concerning my account.

X(
    • Mudrinjo
      Mudrinjo
      Bronze
      They repiled. :)

But still nothing reagarding problem on my account.
    • Mudrinjo
      Mudrinjo
      Bronze
      Problem solved - finally!!!

I must say they came with class at the end avarding me 20 bucks for inconvenience. :)

Pacifik thumb up!
    • Anzac
      Anzac
      Bronze
      Hello, I'm from the German community!

I currently have the same problem - and it's pissing me off. :evil: :s_evil: On 10th Feb I made my first cashout, ca. $1000. My account was disabled two days later without giving me any information. After I contacted the phone support I found out that it could be a security issue. Even though it says in their cashout policy that no authentication is required for cashouts with less than $5000 I sent them the documents to prove my identity. Until now my account has been disabled for four full days and still not a single eMail from them to explain what is going on.

... and my positions in the Rake Race and the Poker Marathon keeps dropping, thank you 888!

Originally posted by Mudrinjo
      Problem solved - finally!!!

I must say they came with class at the end avarding me 20 bucks for inconvenience. :)

Pacifik thumb up!
      Not really. ;) I can't check the terms in the cashout-menu in the software right now but I'm very sure that it says there that everybody who sends in driver's license, utility bill, passport, whatever documents needed, gets the $20.