[NL2-NL10] 2NL AKo vs 44

• MaliSunSeT
      MaliSunSeT
      Bronze
      Hello guys,

I am a French Poker player and I would like to post one of my hand on the English version of the site. Here is the hand.

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      BU:
      $1.00
      SB:
      $3.38
      BB:
      $1.43
      MP3:
      $4.91
      CO(Hero):
      $2.87

Preflop: Hero is CO with A, K.
      MP3 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, BU folds, SB calls $0.07, BB calls $0.06.

Flop: ($0.24) A, 4, 6 (3 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $0.08, SB folds, BB calls $0.08.

Turn: ($0.4) A (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($0.4) 3 (2 players)
      BB bets $0.22, Hero raises to $0.88, BB raises to $1.27, Hero calls $0.39.

Final Pot: $2.94.

Results follow:

Hero shows three of a kind, aces(As Kc).
      BB shows a full-house, fours full of aces(4d 4c).

BB wins with a full-house, fours full of aces(4d 4c).

Would you have played it differently? I need your opinion, thanks.

Moreover, I would appreciate if you could visit my blog -> http://godblessmalisunset.blogspot.com/

I would really appreciate if I could get many people to follow my progress and give me advices etc ...

Kind regards,
      GodBlessMaliSunSeT
  • 3 replies
    • buhhy
      buhhy
      Bronze
      Bet .18 on flop, .45 on turn, shove river. Pretty standard hand really, just don't slowplay here since whatever they have will either catch up to beat you or won't catch up at all. Ax would go broke on the turn and call most flop bets and other pocket pairs maybe float flop and turn since you're less likely to have an Ax. As for the results, try not to put it in the title. But yeah, all my money would've gone in for sure.
    • MaliSunSeT
      MaliSunSeT
      Bronze
      Hello buhly,

Thanks for your quick reply. It is true that my Continuation Bet was nt enough but I wanted to 'trap' them and apparently, I got trapped =D
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by buhhy
      Bet .18 on flop, .45 on turn, shove river. Pretty standard hand really, just don't slowplay here since whatever they have will either catch up to beat you or won't catch up at all. Ax would go broke on the turn and call most flop bets and other pocket pairs maybe float flop and turn since you're less likely to have an Ax. As for the results, try not to put it in the title. But yeah, all my money would've gone in for sure.
      Word.