is it normal to lose more often good hands than to win with them??

• pericas1991
      pericas1991
      Silver
      hello everybody, im playing at absolute poker coz i got 50 dollar bonus from yourpokercash.com there, and i started playing nl 10.. i came to about 130 dollars, and am not able to go up.. its unreal, today i played all day on 9 tables, and wasnt able to make anythink, in fact, im 12 dollar minus.. i think yesterday and today that i had like 30 bad beats or more.. going all in preflop with TT for example after somebody reraised my raise, and loosing to 3 or 6 outers is normal stuff for me now, i have even lost with AKo against AKo today.. too often is happening that i am loosing with much better hands than my apponends, and i am getting pretty pissed about it, i dont know how can i lose more often with good hands than win with them by playing sss, and what should i do?? anybody with good tips is welcome.. please replay
  • 12 replies
    • alister15
      alister15
      Bronze
      Don't go all in pre flop with TT. :)
    • pericas1991
      pericas1991
      Silver
      but there was a raise behind me, and on sss chart is written that i should go all in preflop if somebody raised behind me.. and if i go all in preflop with TT, and am playing aggainst any two overcards, im the favorit preflop.. :)
    • Menschdefekt
      Menschdefekt
      Bronze
      I know where your coming from, AA calling a shove by 94 off and them flopping two pair, or flopping a straight and them shoving to score a back door running flush.. It sucks alot.
      I havnt won a race now for about 7 days.....
    • corsc
      corsc
      Bronze
      Its human to remember the loses (pain) more than the wins (pleasure).

You might wanna run your stats through elephant or poker tracker or similar to help regain your confidence on what hands are +EV for you and which arent.
    • pericas1991
      pericas1991
      Silver
      today i have set loss limit to 3 stacks, because yesterday i was minus 8 stacks, and i played by the rules of sss, nice game, but few times i got called preflop by bb, and i had raise from button with KQo, flop came J85, bb chacks, i make standard continuation bet, and get reraise all in on flop, and not only one time, few times on different tables, and than my AA gets crushed once more on river aggainst 89s, and my QQ run into KK and AA, and there goes 3 stacks.. dont know how to behaive right now, my selfconfidence is ZERO, and my luck iz -100.. does anybody have any tips??
    • SalamiandCheese
      SalamiandCheese
      Bronze
      Just leave that site dude.

UB/Absolute was the worst site for bad beats I've ever played. Every other site I played FL 6max at my won at showdown was 54-57% with 20k+ sample size. At UB it was stuck at 49% since the first ~1.5k hands I played - I left after 25k hands. I left with 1/2 the earned bonus and lost the other 1/2 running -ev so I should be happy being up 1/2 the bonus? Hells no! A never-ending bad run that starts 1.5k hands into playing there and ends as soon as I play any other site? No thanks.
    • silent21
      silent21
      Global
      If this make u happier i am running -180 buy ins under EV but what can u do?
    • steIIstuI
      steIIstuI
      Bronze
      It's not normal in the long run, lets say a sample size of 100k hands but in the short run it's absolutely normal to be in these situations over a period of time
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Originally posted by silent21
      If this make u happier i am running +180 buy ins above EV but what can u do?
      FYP
    • s1m0nmp
      s1m0nmp
      Global
      pericas1991 just check your hand history and you ll see if you more often loose than win???
      I guess you wouldn't be + $80 if it was like that...
      hope your luck changes soon... just keep playing the way PS teaches you and all will be good next time this year if nothing ;-)
    • chuongdk
      chuongdk
      Bronze
      play less tables to think more about your games
    • m4rr3co
      m4rr3co
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pericas1991
      hello everybody, im playing at absolute poker coz i got 50 dollar bonus from yourpokercash.com there, and i started playing nl 10.. i came to about 130 dollars, and am not able to go up.. its unreal, today i played all day on 9 tables, and wasnt able to make anythink, in fact, im 12 dollar minus.. i think yesterday and today that i had like 30 bad beats or more.. going all in preflop with TT for example after somebody reraised my raise, and loosing to 3 or 6 outers is normal stuff for me now, i have even lost with AKo against AKo today.. too often is happening that i am loosing with much better hands than my apponends, and i am getting pretty pissed about it, i dont know how can i lose more often with good hands than win with them by playing sss, and what should i do?? anybody with good tips is welcome.. please replay
      i only have 3 tips for you:

1st dont go allin with TT after reraised
      2nd try to avoind going allin with AKo reraised
      3rd play less tables at the same time

peace