PSVIP deposit bonus?

• w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      I made a deposit at bet365 hoping to claim the 200% deposit bonus. The site is being tracked by PS successfully but there are no details appearing in the bonus section of my account.

Is this normal? Or is there something that I haven't done to activate the bonus?

Help would be greatly appreciated =)

Thanks,
      w34z3l
  • 4 replies
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Having received no response here I have emailed bet365. I may as well document this for the purpose of other players wishing to collect a bonus on bet365.

Dear Bet365,

I recently signed up to your site via pokerstrategy.com expecting to receive a 200% clearable deposit bonus.
      I have cleared the first 1200 merit points but received no bonus, nor is there any indication that a bonus is running
      in the bonus section of my account.

Could you please tell me the status of this? Did I miss out a step to claim the bonus?

Thanks,
      My username is w34z3l

I will post back here when I work out what has gone wrong.

w34z3l
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Bet365 emailed me back saying that upon a general review of pokerstrategy.com affiliated players it was noticed I hadn't received my bonus and that it is now credited. I'm not sure if the timing of this was just coincidental but problem is now solved.

w34z3l
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      hi w34z3l;

i'm sorry you didnt get an answer here.

I'm glad it was sorted out so quickly and good luck at the tables!
    • Ashleyheaton
      Ashleyheaton
      Bronze
      This happens quite alot and the reason for this is, if you deposit before having chosen a nickname (tablename) then the bonus is not credited automatically there for you have to ask for this to be done manually.