Ok now what?

• mydarkangel
      mydarkangel
      Bronze
      Ok ,i sent the id as requested,albeit It was 2 weeks after i passed the quiz you asked for it then i wait patiently only to get an email saying that wasn't good enough and that you wanted a picture of me holding it,well i sent you the picture,but let me ask you this ,Why didn't you just say that the first time instead of all this back and forth

I'm really feeling like my integrity is being attacked,I do like your website and would like to access more info on it, but I'm afraid you might next ask for a DNA sample or some recent toenail clippings or something :)

So out of curiosity and so i don't have to wonder any more ,when are you going to finish processing my bonus for Pacific Poker?

Thanks for your time

Liliana
      ps. yes, as you already probably figured out I am fluent in both English and Spanish
  • 3 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hi mydarkangel,

You are of course right to be cautious when dealing with any online company, however I can confirm that PokerStrategy is both a legitimate and highly responsible & well respected company. This is not a scam.

All personal details are treated in strictest confidence and never provided outside of the customer support team/Head Admins. For example moderators do not have access to your details.

* Guide to ID Check

Also customer support are receiving hundreds of applications from potential members every day so sometimes it can take a little while to get everything processed. It should usually be sorted in around 4 working days.

Hope this helps, we look forward to seeing you active within the forums in the coming days/weeks.

Best regards,
      -Steve
    • mydarkangel
      mydarkangel
      Bronze
      You are of course right to be cautious when dealing with any online company, however I can confirm that PokerStrategy is both a legitimate and highly responsible & well respected company. This is not a scam.

I never said i felt like i was being scammed i was implying that it seems MY integrity is being questioned and again i must say you need to change the following statement....

After a quick check by our customer support, you'll receive your $50 on your poker account. Depending on the poker room, the transfer could take up to 2 working days.

that statement needs to be changed

Liliana
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      hey mydarkangel,

I can honestly say that your integrity is not being questioned in any way. The security checks are very detailed and this is why it can sometimes take longer than is stated.

Once all the ID and security checks have been carried out and verified then your $50 is usually transferred to your chosen site within 48 hours.

I hope this matter is sorted out very quickly for you and i look forward to seeing you around the forums and becoming a valued member.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve