This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl4 QQ preflop 3bet

• xero100
      xero100
      Bronze
      Cake Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.04 BB (9 handed) - Cake-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP3 ($7.12)
      CO ($5.18)
      Button ($2.45)
      SB ($2.42)
      BB ($4)
      UTG ($2.44)
      UTG+1 ($4.43)
      Hero (MP1) ($5.93)
      MP2 ($2.05)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with Q, Q
      2 folds, Hero bets $0.16, 1 fold, MP3 raises to $0.50, 5 folds

Total pot: $0.38

Results:
      MP3 didn't show
      Outcome: MP3 won $0.38
      again vs unknown its ok to just fold or Im missing value?
      becuse this is vs unknow fold? and im OOP
      could you speak about like what I can do with QQ I will always iso raise, 3bet someone? and yea it must be vs unknows, thanks, more hands coming :D
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Being 150bb deep i wouldn't just 4-bet call it off with QQ unless i had already seen the guy do something worth noting, so i'm calling and playing some postflop, probably check/calling one on any non Kxy/Axy flops and reevaluating on the turn.

You can't play QQ in a great way against a 3-bet without reads, just pick one default line that suits your style and be happy with it until you get more information / notice it's not working well for you.

If you're the one with QQ against an open-raise, 3-bet it for sure against an unknown.

Hope it helps.