still waiting

• jcheu4
      jcheu4
      Bronze
      dear pokerstrategy,

i have passed the quiz, it has been over 48 hours. i'm just wondering what is going on ? i have not received any emails regarding id check, and yes i have check my junk mail also.

regards

Jc
  • 6 replies
    • MrHank3y
      MrHank3y
      Bronze
      Hi all,

My starting capital is late too, almost 4 days now. Therefore I made a deposit myself. Does that mean my starting capital from PS is lost?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello jceu4,

It can sometimes take up to 96 hours(4 working days), not including weekends, for your account to be verified and for the transfer of your starting capital to your chosen poker room.

If you haven't heard from our team by wednesday morning then i would suggest that you raise a ticket with our customer support.

Please try to be patient and understand that our membership team receive hundreds of applications each day and sometimes it can take a little longer than expected.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrHank3y
      Hi all,

My starting capital is late too, almost 4 days now. Therefore I made a deposit myself. Does that mean my starting capital from PS is lost?
      Hello MrHank3y,

If you have already made a deposit on to the account which you have specified for you free starting capital then yes it will affect your receiving of the starting capital to that account.

My advice to you would be to raise a ticket with our Customer Support who will help you through the process of choosing another poker room to receive your starting capital on.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • jcheu4
      jcheu4
      Bronze
      thank you admin. i'll look out for further updates.
    • MrHank3y
      MrHank3y
      Bronze
      Sorry for hijacking your thread btw. :P

Just wanted to say I got my promised money. :D
      A quick questing though. How many FTP I need in order to cash out? I have 200 so far and up $10.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello MrHank3y,

You will need to clear 1,000 FTPs in order to clear the $50 starting capital first.

You can find more information here on clearing the starting capital and bonuses.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve