Starting Capital on PartyPoker question

• GambitCards
      GambitCards
      Bronze
      Hi,

I was just wondering how this works because I have registered an account on Partypoker and it will not let you play/observe cash games or have a real cash account until you make a deposit. does this mean when PS give you the $50 you account becomes a cash account?
      Its very confusing ?(
  • 2 replies
    • GambitCards
      GambitCards
      Bronze
      Ok to answer my question for any others players:

I have recieved my starting capital from PS and it automatically allows you to play real cash. ty PS!
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Gambit Cards,

First of all let me welcome you to PokerStrategy. If you have any questions that please feel free to ask away.

I am glad that you found an answer to your earlier post and that you have now received the starting capital.

Pokerstrategy offers a wide range of free learning material to you, such as strategy guides, free professional live coaching sessions, strategy videos and sample hands forums, along with the $50 starting capital and first deposit bonuses. We will help you to develop your game and attempt to give you the best possible chance of playing profitable poker.

Take your time to browse the various different benefits of your free membership here:

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

I wish you all the luck at playing poker, and most importantly, to enjoy it ;) . I am looking forward to seeing you active within the forums soon :) .

Best regards,
      -Steve