72 hours - ID check

• 11 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey DDrSword,

Have you checked your spam folder for the email address that you registered on pokerstrategy with in case there's any mail waiting for you. Also check the cashier for the poker room that you signed up to.

The reason i have mentioned the above is that you are now bronze status and that usually happens once your starting funds have been issued.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • 2camelsinatinycar
      2camelsinatinycar
      Basic
      I got same problem. i sent pictures to security 10.2.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey 2camelsinatinycar,

On average it usually takes a total of 4 working days to verify the ID checks and to transfer the starting capital to your chosen website.

Hopefully everything should be sorted by say Tuesday unless there are any problems with your account, then Customer support will contact you with any further instructions that you may need to follow.

I would keep checking your inbox/spam folder for the email address that you registered with just in case you receive any further communications.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • 2camelsinatinycar
      2camelsinatinycar
      Basic
      Hello!

I sent yesterday ticket to customer suppor at the time: 15.02.10 19:13 and now when i go to watch my ticket i cant see any updates on it even tho it says:
      last update: 16.02.10 10:47
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello 2camelsinatinycar,

Did you actually try clicking on the red subject header as this will open up the ticket and show any corresponding replies from Customer Support.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi there,

from what I can see, your request for the $50 has been denied, as you were unable to pass our phone check - something which, unfortunately, is required in order for us to send you the $50.

Best regards,

Hadi
    • 2camelsinatinycar
      2camelsinatinycar
      Basic
      I tried to explain, that i cant call or receive internaional calls.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      I could see that :) unfortunately I'm afraid that you won't be able to qualify for the $50 in that case - but you can always try to explain the situation to my colleagues from customer support again.

Best of luck!
    • 2camelsinatinycar
      2camelsinatinycar
      Basic
      I tried to explain them by ticket.. it says last update: 16.02.10 and i created the ticket 15.2, but there is no answer what so ever
    • 2camelsinatinycar
      2camelsinatinycar
      Basic
      this is really like... i have no idea am i going to get 50$ to pokerstars or not.. isent pictures of my passport and bill.. i have sent 2tickets but no aswer..
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hadi
      I could see that :) unfortunately I'm afraid that you won't be able to qualify for the $50 in that case - but you can always try to explain the situation to my colleagues from customer support again.

Best of luck!
      As Hadi, our Head Admin has explained, the current situation is that you were declined for the starting capital, however as you've since contacted the support team, they will consider your circumstances and contact you shortly, please be patient.

Best regards,

Bart