Playing SSS outside of PartyPoker?

• wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      Hi there,

Im planning to play some SSS NL50 on Titan or Fulltilt poker together to clear the nice $600 bonus that comes with it.

What room do u guys advice me to play on? Where do i get the most action on my hands?

Do u think i can clear the bonus at a nice rate? I 9 table SSS most off the time.
  • 8 replies
    • wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      What are tables with (No DP) btw?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi wilm!

No DP means "no disconnect protection". In case you disconnect your hand will be folded and you lose money.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Does the "200% up to $600" mean, that maximal bonus you can get is a 600 when 300 deposited, or that you can deposit $600 and get at most $1200?
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      The first option. You deposit $300, and get $600 bonus.
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wilm
      What room do u guys advice me to play on? Where do i get the most action on my hands?
      doesn´t really matter. you will get plenty of action at bove sites playing nl50 ^^
      but a friend f mine told me that nl sucks at titan because of the software. i think the "auto post blind" button switches off when you rebuy or something... could be pretty anoying if you play 8+ tables. but i´ve never played there so i can´t confirm that.

Do u think i can clear the bonus at a nice rate? I 9 table SSS most off the time.
      at nl50 fr you will clear the bonus with an average rate of 1,14$ per table per hour. (+rakeback)
      i don´t know what the hourly rate at titan does look like but i think titan is much worse than ftp because the titan bonus is about 25% rakeback and fto is 27% + bonus !

//edit: titan bonus is: (10$*100%)35$ = 28,57% rakeback :)
      so i would choose ftp ;)

btw: i can´t guarantee that i´m right ;)
    • debelinko
      debelinko
      Bronze
      Yes, i can confirm the auto post blind switchoff - it's really annoying.

Another difference is that when you bet or raise, then the amount you put in is cummulative with the ammount already in pot from you that round, when on other sites the ammount you type in is the total ammount. Ok, my explanaition isn't very good, but try it out and you'll see what i mean.

Oh, and there are no 9pl tables. None, nada, zero, nula.
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Originally posted by debelinko
      Yes, i can confirm the auto post blind switchoff - it's really annoying.

Another difference is that when you bet or raise, then the amount you put in is cummulative with the ammount already in pot from you that round, when on other sites the ammount you type in is the total ammount. Ok, my explanaition isn't very good, but try it out and you'll see what i mean.

Oh, and there are no 9pl tables. None, nada, zero, nula.
      Do you mean that at Titan it's raise WITH instead of the usual raise TO?
    • debelinko
      debelinko
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Yoghi

Do you mean that at Titan it's raise WITH instead of the usual raise TO?
      Yes, you could put it this way. :)