$50.10
      BU(Hero):
      $53.95
      SB:
      $67.00
      BB:
      $10.00

Preflop: Hero is BU with Q, A.
      2 folds, CO raises to $1.50, Hero calls $1.50, SB calls $1.25, BB folds.

Flop: ($5) 9, Q, 2 (3 players)
      SB checks, CO checks, Hero bets $3.25, SB calls $3.25, CO folds.

Turn: ($11.5) 6 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $8.75, SB raises to $20.50, Hero raises to $49.20, SB calls $28.70.

River: ($109.9) T (2 players)

Final Pot: $109.9.
      Results follow:

Hero shows a flush, ace high(Q A).
      SB shows three of a kind, nines(9 9).

Hero wins with a flush, ace high(Q A).

Villain is 22/17/2.4 over 118 hands, wtsd=24%

I think my push is bad because I don't have enough FE.... c/r turn is very strong... so what is better: check behind on turn for pot control or check/call his raise because of my outs...
  • 5 replies
    • LePokerMonster
      LePokerMonster
      Bronze
      I think chec/call would be the best play and if you don't improve then check/fold
    • Zeffke
      Zeffke
      Bronze
      If I check/call turn, I'm defenitely calling a riverbet... since he hasn't shown strength if I check it back on the turn and could easily have worse hands.
    • Washdogg
      Washdogg
      Bronze
      I would probably have 3bet preflop. Also to a cc on the flop and check-raise on a blank turn I don't see how you could really put him on anything other than a set, especially if he's calling 5% preflop those are all his low to mid pairs and he sticks around after a flop bet and makes a big turn raise is screaming set to me. I think I fold to the c/r. But I would have definitely checked behind on the turn.
    • Diedobal
      Diedobal
      Bronze
      I'm betting turn a lot smaller (6.5-7$) here for a couple of reasons:

There is no reason to protect, only hand we want to 'protect' against is flushdraw, which we dont mind calling us :D
      - give some Qx or other draws more chance to actually call our bet (more value imo).

Vs this reraise on turn you must only call. The flop is 4way and villain only reps a set, which he has 80% of the case here. Pushing here is burning money here in my experiece (4way !).

So just take the odds 11.75/33 = about 1/4 equity needed. So almost right to chase your flush. Add some implied value if you hit and a call isn't bad.

check back river and fold to any bet bigger then 5$
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I wouldn´t b/f turn, since he can take that move with worse hands like JTcc or some random hands like JJ/TT and you get two good odds to fold to his river shove, so I like your bet/shove on the turn
      being ip you can also 3-bet pf, since if you hit tptk you can easily play for stacks