This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL30 88 set 200bb+ deep 789cc

• fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Cassava Poker $0.15/$0.30 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 536435
      The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

BB: $30.00
      Hero (UTG): $56.65
      CO: $64.42
      BTN: $37.18
      SB: $103.79

Pre Flop: ($0.45) Hero is UTG with 8 :spade: 8 :club:
      Hero raises to $1.05, 1 fold, BTN calls $1.05, SB calls $0.90, 1 fold

Flop: ($3.45) 7 :club: 9 :club: 8 :diamond: (3 players)
      SB bets $2.10, Hero raises to $7.50, BTN folds, SB raises to $20.10, Hero calls $12.60

Turn: ($43.65) T :club: (2 players)
      SB bets $43.65, Hero calls $35.50 all in

well, my Q is mainly about T play I guess
      I figured out I am against str8 here most of the time and there is no way I I am against flush so my outs for flush are clean and there is some chance that sets will play the same way so I figured out my 42 percent or so are pretty good when I am agiasnt str8 and also T makes it a lesser combos for str8 so I talked myself to call
      but its ugly, should I lay it down when noclub T comes?
  • 3 replies
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      I dont want to see a turn card and have to make a decision here. Even if we are losing we still have enough of it to feel confident shoving the flop; only hand that has us really dead is 99.

Im playing bet-raise-shove on the flop.

On the Tc you are in a crappy position. Its probably possible to lay down the set here but its a sick laydown. Hard to imagine you are still in front with a 3 flush and 4 board straight out there and you havnt been given odds to call to draw to FH / quads.
    • AninIII
      AninIII
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jaissica
      I dont want to see a turn card and have to make a decision here. Even if we are losing we still have enough of it to feel confident shoving the flop; only hand that has us really dead is 99.

Im playing bet-raise-shove on the flop.

On the Tc you are in a crappy position. Its probably possible to lay down the set here but its a sick laydown. Hard to imagine you are still in front with a 3 flush and 4 board straight out there and you havnt been given odds to call to draw to FH / quads.
      +1

The money should go in on that drawy flop.
      As played: clear fold turn as Tc is the worst card in deck

Let's see what the judges think.
      Best regards,
      Anin
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I would also shove flop. Only one hand that is crushed you is 99, but he can easily have there 77, some combo draws, so if you get 3-bet on the flop imo only option is shove
      I´d fold turn, since I think worse hands would not shove there