The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

BB: $30.00
      Hero (UTG): $56.65
      CO: $64.42
      BTN: $37.18
      SB: $103.79

Pre Flop: ($0.45) Hero is UTG with 8 :spade: 8 :club:
      Hero raises to $1.05, 1 fold, BTN calls $1.05, SB calls $0.90, 1 fold

Flop: ($3.45) 7 :club: 9 :club: 8 :diamond: (3 players)
      SB bets $2.10, Hero raises to $7.50, BTN folds, SB raises to $20.10, Hero calls $12.60

Turn: ($43.65) T :club: (2 players)
      SB bets $43.65, Hero calls $35.50 all in

well, my Q is mainly about T play I guess
      I figured out I am against str8 here most of the time and there is no way I I am against flush so my outs for flush are clean and there is some chance that sets will play the same way so I figured out my 42 percent or so are pretty good when I am agiasnt str8 and also T makes it a lesser combos for str8 so I talked myself to call
      but its ugly, should I lay it down when noclub T comes?
  • 3 replies
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      I dont want to see a turn card and have to make a decision here. Even if we are losing we still have enough of it to feel confident shoving the flop; only hand that has us really dead is 99.

Im playing bet-raise-shove on the flop.

On the Tc you are in a crappy position. Its probably possible to lay down the set here but its a sick laydown. Hard to imagine you are still in front with a 3 flush and 4 board straight out there and you havnt been given odds to call to draw to FH / quads.
    • AninIII
      AninIII
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jaissica
      I dont want to see a turn card and have to make a decision here. Even if we are losing we still have enough of it to feel confident shoving the flop; only hand that has us really dead is 99.

Im playing bet-raise-shove on the flop.

On the Tc you are in a crappy position. Its probably possible to lay down the set here but its a sick laydown. Hard to imagine you are still in front with a 3 flush and 4 board straight out there and you havnt been given odds to call to draw to FH / quads.
      +1

The money should go in on that drawy flop.
      As played: clear fold turn as Tc is the worst card in deck

Let's see what the judges think.
      Best regards,
      Anin
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I would also shove flop. Only one hand that is crushed you is 99, but he can easily have there 77, some combo draws, so if you get 3-bet on the flop imo only option is shove
      I´d fold turn, since I think worse hands would not shove there