This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

One last chance - everyone should get one more /SNG blog-> Ring games -> hu?/

• BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      Hey there,

I used to write here under my brother's account: From zero to hero ! From sngs to cash games. That's one of the reason why I created this account.

After blowing up all free bankrolls on the internet I was "successful" at my last challenge earning and withdrawing about 1500$ I decided to end with poker for ever.

It was caused mainly by bad beats online and one great beat at live poker.
      I rly did not play for 6 months :D . I did not watch poker, I did not talk about poker, there were no more poker in my life. Suddenly few days before I was watching poker online and saw some beats. As they still say: "it's a part of this game", or "that's poker".

I started to think about poker more and more. The question was: "If I could make 1000$ from 10 first time, 1500$ from 5$ second time, I have to be able to do it once more. (I won't mention the big blow ups, where I made 500$ from 50$ and lose it in one hour :f_cool: )

So, what's my plan. I started with 400$ to play 5,5$ 6 max sngs. Plan is to make 2500 of these in 60 days to clear the bonus. Ofc I hope moving up asap so less tournies will be needed.

Goals:

1, tilt free poker
      2, only 6max sng, and only 5,5$ until I feel comfortable moving up (no other type of games)
      3, at least 40 sngs /day

I will try to update when something happens :) .
      Keep fingers crossed!!!

Bobo :f_p:

https://img43.imageshack.us/img43/5782/pblog1.jpg
  • 5 replies
    • lozz08
      lozz08
      Bronze
      Sounds good to me, just control that tilt. I know it's the biggest challenge for a lot of people.
    • BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      15/02/2010

Oh my god!

I played freeroll for seats in the 250k guaranteed. 125 people started and I finished first winning 320$ token into tho main event. :f_cool:

As I do not play these big tournies dont know what to do, since the site does not offer any tournament tickets money to cash :f_cry: .

I was chipleader from the begining, I knocked out 3 people with my set, then my kings held up against one man. I made 2 big bluffs and I got ultra umba lucky in 3 hands on the final table. First was while shorstacking A10 vs AK, I hit the 10.

I had A8 vs 55. Flop comes 5 7 9 and I am like, ok I finished 4th. BUT TURN CAME a blank, and the river 6 :s_o: SHIP IIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

The third hand I dont even remember now. I think it was a redemption for my bad luck in one hand, when I could have 50k chips and the second in this stage had 20k!

Anyway, seems like I will have to play in this main tourney so keep fingers crossed.

Concerning sngs: please lord, don't make the dealer to deal me kings. I can't even count how many times did I have to fold on the flop and how many times did lose against an inferior hand.

And that's it!
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Originally posted by BOBOsvk
      Concerning sngs: please lord, don't make the dealer to deal me kings.

Can you count how many times you stacked off??? Nobody seems to remember those times. :s_mad:
    • BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      21/02/2010

Hey,

One 7 days passed and I am here with my update. F
      First of all the graph:

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/8397/500games.jpg

Important moments:

Game 225: changed my game
      Game 260-290: one bad beat after another, made only 2 tilty plays
      Game 450-500: I think I played these verywell but unfortunatelly I have tons of 3rd finishes and when I got tu heads up I lost :f_mad:

I have nothing more to say. Only, dealer please, dont give me those kings :f_cool: .
    • BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      12/03/2010

Yo guyz time to write something new :) .
      So I definitelly finished playing sngs (played 900 in two weeks) and I switched to 6 max ring games with blinds 10c/20c. I played some hands I was winning pretty nice ammount from the begining as with the sng way. But after while I started to play even. When I get even in some period of time I start to think about switching to another game (6max/hu) or (cash games/sngs).

Atm I am focusing on NL 50 heads up. I would like to ask everyone who is interested to discuss this format, dont hesitate to contact me on skype. (borgosaurus@seznam.cz)