Office life at PokerStrategy.com just got better

• vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      I decided to add the GiBlog newest entry here because it should be more comfortable for you guys to view it in the forum. Unfortunately I had no time to update it, but I will do my best to resume it in the near future. Let me know what you think about it :)

Hello everyone, I'm vhallee and you are the 999,999th visitor. The next visitor just won the car.

Also, since Valentine's Day has just passed, I would like to say a sincere "Roses are red, violets are blue, all my base are belong to you" to all my fans.

As I was saying in the title, the office life here suddenly became nicer. For me. You see, work was tough lately. Tight deadlines, more tasks than usual, last week's noodles were disgusting, it was all just hard.

But that was about to change.

My colleague Anke decided to get some candy (we don't get paid) and when it was my turn to decide what I want, I immediately remembered my childhood (the good part, not the drama):

"I would like a Kinder egg, please", I said, already tasting the delicious chocolate shell and imagining the afternoons of fun that I would spend with the toy inside it.

Make sweet chocolate love to me, Kinder Egg

Seconds became minutes and minutes became hours... waiting... the Kinder egg must be mine! I cannot wait any longer! And then she returned. Did she have my promised reward? Yes. yes she did. It was right there.

"I couldn't wait any longer!" I said, remembering that I just thought that to myself. "Thank god for Kinder eggs!"

I stopped everything I was doing (nothing) and focused only on unravelling my coveted prize. The chocolate shell... oh my god the chocolate shell... Needless to say, it became extremely hard to hide my visible erection (also because it was "Scottish Kilt" day), but the best was yet to come.

Fridays

There was a smaller, yellow egg waiting for me. What could it be? What present would the Kinder god send me this time? Uncertainty made it that much more exciting.

I slowly opened the little plastic egg, making sure not to damage my prize. When I saw it, my eyes instantly became humid - I was overwhelmed with emotion. It was a monkey stamp. A monkey stamp sent from Heaven itself.

Needless to say, everything works great. Me and monkey (I call him Enrique) are a great team. Daily workflow has been tremendously improved as well. Here is how it works:

"Time for another great office day, buddy!" is what I imagine it saying

Under the hood: examining the stamp butt to make sure all is OK before usage

Those important papers aren't going to approve themselves, are they?

Seal of awesomeness

Well, that's all for this time, so thanks for reading. Join me next time when I will tell you more about some Japanese scientists that have invested money in creating glow-in-the-dark pigs.

Yours truly,
      vhallee
  • 14 replies