WoooHooo, Finally thank you :P

• mydarkangel
      Great guys, Thank you,Sorry for being a little impatient,i guess thats the eagerness and competitive drive in me :P ,I look forward to applying the great material I have already absorbed,and look forward to hopefully getting access to more of the higher level thinking articles and videos

Hmmm now if i could just find away past my companys' security software I'd be set,I work in a call center could be a tough one lol :P

Anyway thanks again guys!!!!!

• 1 reply
    • TheBu11d0g
      Hello mydarkangel,

First of all let me welcome you to PokerStrategy and congratulations on getting your starting capital. If you have any questions that please feel free to ask away.

We here at Pokerstrategy offer a wide variety of resources that are all aimed at helping you to become a better and more knowledgeable poker player in the future.

So please take your take your time to browse the various different benefits of your free membership here:

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

I wish you all the luck at playing poker, and most importantly, to enjoy it ;) . I am looking forward to seeing you active within the forums soon :) .

Best regards,