[NL2-NL10] [NL10] getting sucked in for implieds on flush draw

• RoyG85
      I kept in for implieds, but i knew that last J to complete my flush wasnt a good one, obviously at that point the pot was to big to get away, eventho i kinda knew i was beat.

My question really is about the constant flat calling on minraises etc. Or is my play here to passive as a whole, and shud i just have shoved the flop for fold equity after first raise.

Known players:

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with A:diamond: , Q:diamond:
      2 folds, CO calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.50, SB calls $0.45, BB folds, CO calls $0.40.

Flop: ($1.60) 3:diamond: , 5:spade: , 6:diamond: (3 players)
      SB checks, CO checks, Hero bets $1.00, SB calls $1.00, CO raises to $2.50, Hero calls $1.50, SB raises to $4.00, CO calls $1.50, Hero calls $1.50.

Turn: ($13.60) J:spade: (3 players)
      SB checks, CO bets $4.00, Hero calls $4.00, SB folds.

River: ($21.60) J:diamond: (2 players)
      CO bets $1.56 (All-In), Hero calls $1.56.

Final Pot: $24.72

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a flush, ace high (Ad Qd)
      CO shows a full-house, threes full of jacks (3c 3h)

CO wins with a full-house, threes full of jacks (3c 3h)
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg

Agreed, just shove the flop. SB probably isn't folding but CO still might, and in any case they're both loose aggressive enough to go broke with hands we're flipping with or dominating, so we're fine with it even if it gets all-in 3-way. If you just call and they shove the turn you're gonna get odds to call it off anyway, better to get it over with on the flop.

Hope it helps.