what do you call with against a push of tillted player?

• FaulV16ke

At shorthanded cash game I played against an opponent who was on tillt ater badbeat and pushed preflop 10 hands of 20. He showed hands like Q5o, J9s,46o,89o which means he pushed any two....

What is your calling range against such a player here, when there is nobody on act after you and when there is one, two, three or four players on act after you?

Does your range change when there is eff. stack 200+BB? (200BB maniac and 200BB me and one regular)...
      How much would you openraise and what would you 3bet a regular with?
      ...the other players are average NL5 players, no history... the maniac had lost 3 buyins so far and immediatly had reloaded every time and we don't know how long he will be on tillt....
  • 1 reply
    • woopstash
      I guess it really depends on how you will react to losing a stack on a hand you'd normally not go all in with. Sure you could play any pocket pair, AT+, or broadway hand, but keep in mind, there's still a good chance that you'll be flipping for your stack, or 60/40.

Just the other day I saw a guy do the same and win 3 in a row with absolute bullshit hands J5, Q3, etc. Saw a lot of better hands lose a stack in this lottery.

I'd say wait for a great hand (TT+, AQ+) and hopefully he's still around to capitalize on.