best cash back( or rakeback) poker site?

• supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      can anyone advise which poker site(offered by pokerstrategy) has the best cash back(or rakeback) available?
      of course it must have decent amount of games available as well please advise thanks!
  • 11 replies
    • richard1817
      richard1817
      Bronze
      fulltilt 27% rakeback... high traffic... awesome!!
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello supeyrio,

You can find out all about the rooms that offer rackback through ourselves and a review of those rooms as well with this link.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      hmm apparently when u take certain things into consideration, such as VIP cashbacks and stuff. things arent so straight foward. e.g. pokerstars has no rakeback, but gets alot of cash back through its FPP system. my question is which poker room offers the best overall cash back.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by supeyrio
      hmm apparently when u take certain things into consideration, such as VIP cashbacks and stuff. things arent so straight foward. e.g. pokerstars has no rakeback, but gets alot of cash back through its FPP system. my question is which poker room offers the best overall cash back.
      This depends on the type of player you are, what you play, what limits, how often etc.

It's difficult to narrow everything down to just 1 platform, they are all good deals suitable to different people.

Also consider the software, player traffic, availablilty of games, special ad-hoc promotions and PokerStrategy events.

Hope this helps, good luck with your choice.

Best regards,

Bart
    • p0kerdragon1
      p0kerdragon1
      Bronze
      I love Full Tilt 27% rakeback.

Also notice that your $50 pstrategy starting capital is your first deposit and you will get your first deposit bonus only for that $50
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      The 50$ starting capital isn't doubled any more. At least mine didn't. :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by p0kerdragon1

Also notice that your $50 pstrategy starting capital is your first deposit and you will get your first deposit bonus only for that $50
      Hi guys,

As EmanuelC has pointed out, just wanted to ensure that you are aware, new players getting the starting capital on full tilt now do not receive a matching $50 bonus.

Instead they receive a 100% (up to $600) bonus on the first deposit of your own funds. Cleared at $0.06/point.

Those of you (like me) that received the $50+50 are unfortunately not eligible as the 2nd 50 was the matching bonus.
      You could always email their support and plead/beg, but nothing guaranteed.

Hope this helps, regards,

Bart
    • p0kerdragon1
      p0kerdragon1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Originally posted by p0kerdragon1

Hi guys,

As EmanuelC has pointed out, just wanted to ensure that you are aware, new players getting the starting capital on full tilt now do not receive a matching $50 bonus.

Instead they receive a 100% (up to $600) bonus on the first deposit of your own funds. Cleared at $0.06/point.

Those of you (like me) that received the $50+50 are unfortunately not eligible as the 2nd 50 was the matching bonus.
      You could always email their support and plead/beg, but nothing guaranteed.

Hope this helps, regards,

Bart
      So sad :f_frown:

I emailed them asking for my first deposit bonus but they told me that the matching $50 was my fdb

However, great news for new members!
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      I have a question about the rakeback on FT. Do I get an email about this or will the $ just be added to my bankroll and I have to notice if I got it or not?

Thanks!
    • p0kerdragon1
      p0kerdragon1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      I have a question about the rakeback on FT. Do I get an email about this or will the $ just be added to my bankroll and I have to notice if I got it or not?

Thanks!
      Every Friday you will receive an email from FT that informs you the amount of rakeback transferred to your account. And that money is available for you immediatly.

I started receiving my rakeback when finished my first bonus
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Originally posted by supeyrio
      This depends on the type of player you are, what you play, what limits, how often etc.

It's difficult to narrow everything down to just 1 platform, they are all good deals suitable to different people.

Also consider the software, player traffic, availablilty of games, special ad-hoc promotions and PokerStrategy events.

Hope this helps, good luck with your choice.

Best regards,

Bart
      hi eaglestar, considering the fact that one will play to the higher limits, what do you recommend in terms of overall value of a poker room?