[NL2-NL10] Fr Nl10: Jj

• cash4mebg
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

Known players:
      CO (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is CO with J, J.
      UTG2 raises to $0.40, 3 folds, Hero raises to $1.20, 3 folds, UTG2 calls $0.80.

Flop: ($2.55) T, T, 5 (2 players)
      UTG2 bets $2.20, Hero raises to $5.50, UTG2 raises to $12.37, Hero calls $3.30.

Turn: ($23.72) 4 (2 players)

River: ($23.72) 5 (2 players)

Final Pot: $23.72.
      I don't know if just cold calling or raising is better. I think raising gives me much more information how to play this postflop. Main hands I am scared are AA KK QQ, and he would go allin with them. He will go allin with worse hands too, or as a bluff, because from reads he seems to be a thinking (reasonable) player. Also I don't want to get involved in a multiway pot with JJ and not hitting a set. BB was capable of coldcalling. On the flop, his play looks like a flush or a bluff to me. Mainly a bluff, because betting the pot in this spot is no valuebet, he just wants me off the hand, and that is the reason I went reraising him. Right played ?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      just if you 3-bet pf you have to call shove, so you can also just call if utg is tight player
      3-bet pot don´t see how you get away your hand, sometimes you see QQ+ or Tx, but most of the times you should be at good shape