$9.10
      MP3:
      $10.00
      CO:
      $10.00
      BU (Hero):
      $10.00

Preflop: Hero is BU with 4, 4.
      MP3 posts deadblind, 4 folds, MP3 checks, CO folds, Hero raises to $0.50, SB folds, BB calls $0.40, MP3 folds.

Flop: ($1.15) J, 7, A (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.60, BB calls $0.60.

Turn: ($2.35) A (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.10, BB raises to $2.20, Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $3.45.
      Preflop I wanted to isolate MP3, because he posted deadblind. Colecting the blinds would be nice, and if someone calls I still have position and a playable hand postflop. Flop is an easy c-bet I think. BB is very loose, almost 70 vpip and he could basically have any two. The turn gets tricky, I put him most of the time on a flushdraw or Jx hand. Any Ax he would raise on flop I think, because he should protect. I go for raise turn for freeshowdown, because he could fold Jx hand, I get called by flushdraws, because he is loose enough to do it. To the reraise I don't have any other option than fold ?
  • 2 replies
    • johnbeattie85
      johnbeattie85
      Bronze
      Hi.

Preflop: Fine.

Flop: Not the 100% greatest cbet board, but should b ok for mentioned reasons if BB has the ability to fold some stuff. Would make it a tiny bit larger.

Turn: Good in theory, since BB can fold weak make hands, call with flush draws, and it's harder for him to have Ax. But I don't really think 70vip players are in the habit of folding much here, so would just check behind and give up.

Would also make bet size larger. Large bet = greater fold equity vs Jx etc, more value from draws. Small bet = less fold equity, less value from draws.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      loose players won´t fold there flushdraws, Jx or flushdraws to your turn barrel.
      So I´d prefer check back turn and either call or fold to his river bet if he decides to bet