How come my Pokerstars points are not added to my profile ?

• tommygeerts
      tommygeerts
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

I have been playing on pokerstars for the last two years and reached a very expensive goldstatus but i don't see any points earned refelected on my pokerstrategy profile ?? Any idea why
  • 4 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello tommygerts,

Was your pokerstars account opened via the download link on pokerstrategy or was it a pre-existing account that was opened prior to your membership.

If it was an account that was downloaded via the pokerstrategy link then i suggest you contact our Customer Support team who should be able to help figure out why you haven't received any points on your profile.

If it was an account that was opened prior to your membership here at pokerstrategy then unfortunately you will not receive any points as pokerstars do not allow re-tracking of old accounts.

Hope this has been of help,
      -Steve
    • tommygeerts
      tommygeerts
      Bronze
      ooh ok,

I had the account before registering here... so that explains it..

Thanks !
    • Argutaris
      Argutaris
      Bronze
      Ok... If I had a pokerstars account before registering here, will the future points I gather there count for me?...
    • Renmerb
      Renmerb
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Argutaris
      Ok... If I had a pokerstars account before registering here, will the future points I gather there count for me?...

No. If your account was not opened with the use of the PokerStrategy marketing code, then it is not tracked/linked to PokerStrategy. If you want to collect strategy points you will have to open a new account on another pokersite using the instructions provided on the PokerStrategy Poker Rooms page.