[NL2-NL10] A4s in the BB against vvvvery loose player

• mata123
      Known players:

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:diamond: , 4:diamond:
      UTG2 raises to $0,04, 4 folds, BU calls $0,04, SB folds, Hero calls $0,02.

Flop: ($0,13) 7:heart: , 5:diamond: , 7:diamond: (3 players)
      Hero checks, UTG2 bets $0,13, BU folds, Hero calls $0,13.

Turn: ($0,39) Q:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG2 bets $0,39, Hero calls $0,39.

River: ($1,17) J:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,58, UTG2 raises to $9,74 (All-In), Hero raises to $3,36 (All-In).

Final Pot: $14,27

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a flush, ace high (Ad 4d)
      UTG2 shows a full-house, sevens full of queens (Qs 7s)

UTG2 wins with a full-house, sevens full of queens (Qs 7s)

This one really hurt,this guy attacked every pot on the table(maybe he was a lag) so i had no idea of what he was holding(thought maybe a 4,a 7?) but boy did i had a surprise at showdown...I played check call because i knew he would pour money into the pot,but my real question here is
      HOW TO PLAY AGAINST SUCH A PLAYER? smells like a fish,but i got burned,and it's not the first time(i had better hands than this,and the result is the same)
      So play aggresive...more than usual?,call more often(that what said on PS strategy) some experienced opinion would be greatly apreciated :f_cry: :f_cry:
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      pf is fine, I think you can also c/c flop, but if he pots again on the turn, then I like folding, since you´re not drawing to nuts and at this case you were 0 outs to improve
      Playing against loose aggressive player is simple, wait for good hands, re-raise him and go broke with overpairs or top pair hands