Bonus $50

• drazic7
      drazic7
      Bronze
      Hello,

I just want to ask you, it is regarding Bonus $50..On Sunday I have passed the quiz and I let sent money on my account at Titan poker. I would like to ask you when shall I count with this money? I have not received ID by now..
      Thank you.
      Lukas Galousek
  • 11 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey drazic7,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community!

The starting capital can take up to 96 hours (with id check) to get to you. But there are also some things you can check:

-Have you received an id check through the mail? Please check your inbox as well as your junk mail as well. If you have then please send a copy of the requested id to security@pokerstrategy.com

-Are you sure you have entered all your details correct on your poker platform, and on your profile page? Please remember that you have to put the name of your account here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/
      Also make sure that you enter the PokerStrategy bonus/marketing code otherwise your account wont be linked and the money wont be transferred and then you would have to choice a different poker platform..

-Finally please check your Tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you with a query. You can also create tickets using this feature.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey there,

I can confirm that you have been approved for the $50 - so it's basically just a game of wait and see. As bulldog has correctly explained, it can take several working days to reach you :)

Hadi
    • drazic7
      drazic7
      Bronze
      Hi admin,

I am sorry but I know, you wrote my request was approved, but since Sunday I have been waiting for Bonus and still nothing...

So do you think, it is a normal situation?

Thanx
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello drazic7,

If you are still awaiting your starting capital transfer then i would recommend you to write a ticket to our Customer Support team who will be able to check your account details and hopefully sort your issue out.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • drazic7
      drazic7
      Bronze
      I wrote but no answer. I read in this forum that some people are waiting for 4 four days, me 5 days..I would like to play already..:) May be money comes today.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello drazic7,

Please be patient as Customer Support are very busy these days and i'm sure they well reply to your ticket as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • drazic7
      drazic7
      Bronze
      Dear drazic7,
      Thank you for your message.
      Sometimes the process is delayed because of reasons no longer connected to PokerStrategy.com in this case it is because of poker room requests.

You can contacta them directly to receive more information in the following link:
      support@titanpoker.com

Best regards,
      Quisqueya
      drazic7,
      19.02.10 16:43: hi,
      I did it.I wrote to support@titanpoker.com..They said to me that they are waiting for you..so what is the problem?
      drazic7,
      19.02.10 16:47: I dont understand it. I have successufully passed quiz, I should be awarded..You are not able to send the monye at titan poker..What do you still need from me..?You web pages are great ut services is not so good!
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello drazic7,

I do not, nor do any of the other moderators, have access to your account details, for obvious security reasons, so i can't tell what the exact problem is.

There is an obvious problem with transferring the monies to Titan Poker so maybe you didn't input the correct code or the user name could be different.

The only solutions i can see is to find out the exact problem from titan or customer support or choose a different platform to receive your starting capital on.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • drazic7
      drazic7
      Bronze
      I mean everything should by ok with my details..You confirmed my request and you wrote to me that there is no problem I have to wait.
    • drazic7
      drazic7
      Bronze
      Hi Admin,

it is almost 8 days and I have not Bonus, so can you send me a link and I choose another poker room...I am not satisfied with Titan room..
      Thanks.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello drazic7,

You can choose a differant starting platform from the following list.

You've you have downloaded your new platform and followed all the necessary instructions, contact our Customer Support team and let them know the new details.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve